Game

~Babi

I was sitting on the couch watching "Boyz in the Hood" when the door bell rang.

"who is it" I yelled

"Lucky" the voice on the other side yelled. I opened the door to see Lucky and Ky'Mon standing with waffle house bags in they hand.

"Hey ma we brought something to eat in case y'all was hungry" Lucky said giving me a hug.

"Thanks come in!" I forgot to tell Beauti I invited them over after the club.

"Where Mike Tyson at?" Ky'Mon asked

"She in the shower" I said laughing knowing he was referring to Beauti.

"Man y'all did ol' girl wrong." Lucky said laughing

"So we run shit she batta know her place." I told him

"o'really damn Ky'Mon I thought we were running shit." Lucky said

"I did to nigga" Ky'Mon responded

"wateva y'all" I said laughing.

~Beauti

I was placing on my sports bra and my black boy shorts and my black socks when my stomach went to growling.

"shit I'm hungry." I rubbed myself down with lotion sprayed on my Nicki Minaj perfume and made my way downstairs.

"Bitch I'm hun-" I was about to say when I noticed Lucky and Ky'Mon sitting down.

"What's up" they both said.

"Hey umm what y'all doing here?" I asked.

"I invited them over" Babi said

"Damn ma is that how you treating a nigga now." Ky'Mon said smiling while giving me hug. Damn this nigga smelled good.

"Naw just wasn't expecting to see you guys!"

"We brought y'all something to eat." Lucky said as we sat down

"Omg I'm so hungry I meant to stop and get something to eat but that bitch pissed me off. Thanks doe"

"you good Mike Tyson" He said as they both laughed.

"Wateva"

"I don't understand why you called the girl ungrateful." Ky said

"because I made the bitch money that her ass wasn't clearly getting. and the bitch ain't even say thank you"

"girl you wild" Lucky said

"she serious to" Babi said and she was right I was dead serious I hate ungrateful mutha fuckas.

"I see that" Lucky said.We sat and talked when I decided to grab my food and head to my room.

"Where you going" Ky'Mon asked.

"In my room. You can come if you want." I was not about to eat while Babi and Lucky was sucking each other face off.