Getting my woman back

~Ky'Mon

I sat at the edge of Beauti's bed thinking about our life. How could she have just up and left not only that she was pregnant with our child. I love Beauti and I needed her I wasn't going to let her slip away from me. I got up and ran down stairs.

"Babi where have Beauti always talked about going?"

"What?" she said still crying I know Babi was hurt. Beauti was all she knew.

"Where have Beauti always talked about going when you guys were younger" I said

"umm I don't know why?"

"Babi listen I need you to think I need to get my girl back." I said holding her hand.

"She always talked about Jamaica she said she loves the way the water looked how pretty the trees were."

"Lucky I need you and Babi to pack everything so if she's in Jamaica I'll call y'all so we can all be together. I have to go before her plane leave." I said walking out the house.

I couldn't let my baby slip away from me not now not every. I made it to the airport within thirty minutes. I paid for my plane ticket and hopped on the plane. As I stepped on the plan on to first class I noticed my baby staring out the window.

~Beauti

I took my sit in first class. I glanced out the window looking at the dark clouds as I thought about my future. I was finally leaving my past behind me. I couldn't believe after all those years I was finally leaving my Clyde behind me I loved Babi I wished she could have came but I knew she belonged with Lucky. My baby father I grew to love him. Ky'Mon looked at me for who I was not what I had or how I looked he gave me the love I was lacking, but I knew I wasn't the right girl for him. I loved him dearly but I cared to much for him to let him make a mistake of being with me. I wiped the tears from my eyes as the plane took off. I laid my head back and was bout to close my eyes when I heard someone say marry me. I had to be dreaming because I swear the mutha fucka sounded like Ky'Mon. "Marry me Beauti" the voice said again. this time it was hell of close so I knew I wasn't dreaming. I looked up and seen Ky'Mon standing.

"Omg what are you doing here" I said with a face full of tears.

"I came to get my future wife I love you Beauti and I know you've been through a lot. But I can't see myself living without you" he said holding my hand

"Ky'Mon I'm not the one for- he cut me off with a kiss.

"don't tell me what not for me. I love you and I want you to marry me please." he said.

Lord give me a sign that this man is for me. Just then the sun came shining through the tiny windows. I knew it was God telling me its ok.I also knew it was my mommy giving me her blessing.

"Yes Ky'Mon I'll marry you!" I said kissing him

"I love you Beauti"

"I love you to"

"Now lets go to Jamaica and start this family. He said rubbing my stomach.