Beauti &'d the Beast!

~Beauti

My head was killing me and my eyes was swollen. I walked up to my room leaving KY in the living room. Ky was soon behind me because when I stepped foot in my room he was right there.

"Beauti listen I am so sorry I didn't know about this."

"Ky its fine I just wanna take a bath and sleep." I left him sitting on the bed as I walked in the bathroom to turn on the water in my Jacuzzi tub I turned the nob to jet as I watched the bubbles form. I went back in my room to get my panties and bra when I noticed KY was still sitting.

"you still here?"

"yea you need me." he said and he was right I needed him. I needed him to get to his uncle.

I smiled and went back into my bathroom. I had to play everything cool so I can learn everything about his uncle for me to actually get revenge. Lucky punk ass I mean if he stepped in the way I would kill him to like the pussy nigga said LOYALTY OVER EVERYTHING! I had loyalty with my parents and was going to take out the man who stole them from me. I was loving this feeling I haven't felt like this in along time this evil feelin was turning me on I was no longer Beauti I was now the beast in the inside. The more I thought of my plan I got hornier. I begin to play with myself when Ky walked in the bathroom naked. Damn right on time I thought. He got in and I attacked him. I began to kiss him roughly I wanted him. He had no clue what or who I had just become. I placed myself on top of him and leaned back as he entered me.

"Damn baby what about the protection." at that moment I ain't give a fuck he batter pull out.

"Fuck it just fuck me please." I said moaning.

He sucked on my breast as I rode him faster. He was big and I was loving it.

"I'm about to cum Ky" he kissed me as I came and moaned in his mouth.

"Damn girl you a beast!" he had no clue

"Its more where that came from." I smiled wickedly. My revenge was now in place and Beast was ready to take over!

What do you guys think about this chapter

How do you think Beauti plan is going to go?

What do you guys think of Ky'Mon?

comment your answers please and thanks for reading. Hope you guys are enjoying the book!!! :*

_sweetexotickush