found her

~Ky'Mon

It was eleven o'clock when I woke up by the sound of Beauti phone. I walked down stairs to see if she was down in the living room but she wasn't there. I looked all over but she was no where to be found. I picked up my phone to call her cell but forgot she left it here. I picked up my phone to call Lucky maybe Babi seen her.

"Hey bruh whats up" he said picking up on the fourth ring.

"hey man is Beauti over there"

"Naw she ain't over her."

"Can you ask Babi have she seen or talk to her" I could hear him asking her as he took the phone from his ear.

"naw man she haven't, maybe she went to get something to eat. You know the girl stay hungry" he said laughing .

"Ight man I'll hit you up lata." I said I was worried because Beauti wouldn't just up and leave. I decided to lay back down and wait for her to show up when her phone went off again. I decided to pick it up when I noticed five text and fifteen miss calls from a nigga name Mark. "What the fuck dis nigga wanted with my girl." I said out loud to absolutely no one.

Just then it rung again and I picked it up. I was about to say hello when he went to talking.

"Damn girl I've been calling you. Your uncle is headed home. I know he's going to be happy to see you." he said what the hell was he talking about because Beauti ass had no uncle.

"This ain't Beauti what uncle is you talking about." I said clearly pissed.

"If this ain't Beauti who is this...Wait is this her suppose to be boyfriend." he said the nigga was clearly trying me.

"Aye man listen I guess you have no fuckin clue who your talking to but I will kill yo ass. Now tell me what the fuck you talking about."

"If ya so called bitch wanted you to know she would have told you fuck boy." he said hanging up in my ear. Disrespectful mutha fucka. I went through her text when I notice my uncle's address. I continued to read the text from Mark when it clearly shows that Beauti had him do some research on my uncle Fred pretending it was her long lost uncle.

Shit what the fuck was this girl planning to do. I grabbed my keys and headed over to my uncle Fred house when he didn't pick up his phone. "Shit" I said out loud.

I called Lucky telling him to meet me at uncle Fred's and bring Babi with him I knew if anyone could stop this girl it would be Babi. I pulled up in my unc's driveway and noticed Beauti's BMW. I hopped out the car and ran up to the door. Lucky and Babi was right behind me Lucky only lived a few blocks from here so he got here in no time.

"You killed my parents you sick bastard. How could you kill someone in front of their daughter. She said hitting him with the butt of her gun as we walked in. She had Fred tied to a chair with his mouth taped. He was all beat up and looked helpless. I looked to my right and noticed my mother tied up as well. What the fuck was going on.