Back to reality

~Beauti

Life was going great. I couldn't ask for anything better. I was now six months. And Ky'Mon is already spoiling her. I mean this little girl have so many clothes and shoes. I was loving the Jamaica life but I knew if we wanted to survive we would have to go back home. Ky'Mon and Lucky had to continue their business. So we had to leave.

I wasn't complaining I wanted to patch things up with Fred I needed to know where his heart was. Did he mean to leave or do he actually love me.

"Baby are you ready?" Ky'Mon asked rubbing my belly.

"Are you talking to me or her."

"Both of you" he said laughing

"Well the way she's moving I believe she's beyond ready. Baby I hope your not going to spoil this little girl."

"Girl she's already spoiled."

"Yea I see that you better stop buying that girl all that stuff baby she's going to grow out of it."

" Well man chill. But are you ready to go back home."

"Yea I had time to think and to clear my head." I said packing the last of my things.

"Ok baby just making sure." Ky'Mon said kissing me.

"I wanna eat before I get on the plane because if I don't this girl is going to kick a hole in my stomach." I said laughing.

"we're going to have a fighter on our hands" he said laughing as he placed his hands on my stomach.

"Ky'Mon don't say that no she ain't."

"She damn sho ain't gonna be a punk eitha."

"Boy move lets go get something to eat because I'm ready to see my Clyde."

"Man that girl ain't going nowhere."

he said putting the last bag in the car.

"Shut up"

Babi and Lucky decided to head home two weeks early. Babi was getting home sick and Lucky had to handle some business. Ky'Mon and I arrived home a several hours later I was so tired and sleepy.

"Beauti you not going to help me."

"No nigga you the one that brought all that shit dis damn girl ain't going to be able to play with that stuff. And plus I'm hell of tired." I said eating a popsicle.

"Really man"

"Yes really you batta call Lucky ass. I'm going to bed love you night" I said giving him a kiss and walking upstairs.

I'm sorry but Ky'Mon was on his own on this one I needed a nap he got all day to put those things up. I took off all my clothes and went to sleep.

***Sorry this chapter was short but I need more votes and comments if you guys want them longer.***

Sweetexotickush :)