"So then I was like hell no, and you better put some respek on my name or I'll fuck up your eyebrows." I ranted.

Sonali busted out laughing, "Ezra!" She exclaimed.

"I'm just saying Nali. She should've came and sat in MY chair to get her makeup done and then disrespect me like that. My mood was on Birdman, put some respek on my name." I started singing the last part and doing the dance.

"You being in Miami, turned you hood." She laughed more wiping the tears out of my eyes.

"It shol' did." I chuckled. "But Miami was pretty fun."

"I bet is was. I really can't wait til this vacation cause I need to get away." Sonali sighed taking a sip of her wine.

"You really do. As your friend, I think you should just chill on the Odell train and do ya thing. Obviously, this Hoecinda girl has some type of spell on him to make him stay glue to her ass like a damn track." I told her picking up my phone that just started vibrating. I held up my finger motioning for her to hold on.

"Yo Ez!" Eric's deep voice boomed thru the phone.

I sucked my teeth and rolled my eyes, "Man...what you want?"

"Have you seen De'Andre around lately??" He questioned in a concerned tone in his voice.

"Nah, I haven't." I shook my head. "Hold up." I told him.

I pulled the phone away and looked at Sonali, "Have you seen De'Andre around lately?" I asked her.

"No, I haven't seen him in weeks." She replied. I nodded my head and put my phone back to my ear. "Sonali hasn't even heard from him." I told him.

"If y'all see him, tell him to call me ASAP. It's about Fred." Eric said.

"Alright bye." I hung up the phone.

"What was the about?" Sonali raised her eyebrow.

"I don't even know. Eric was asking about Dre." I stated grabbing my wine glass and taking a sip from it.

"Eric came over here a couple days ago asking about Dre. It seemed like he was panicking. I don't know why." She responded.

"Probably about stupid shit." I shrugged rolling my eyes.

"You're right." Sonali nodded. "Sooo...guess who pregnant."

I sat up in my seat, "Who bitch? You?"

"Hell no!" She shook her head quickly. "But Phoenix is."

"Oh." I sucked my teeth.

"Why you said it like that? You ain't surprised?" She questioned.

"I just don't care. I don't think she like me like that." I commented shrugging my shoulders.

"Oh well. If she don't like you who cares. I like you." Sonali replied with a laugh.

"This why you my bitch." I laughed a little chugging down the rest of my wine.

Sonali stood up grabbing her glass, "I'm getting a refill. You want some?" She asked. I nodded and handed her my glass. She walked away and my phone vibrated. I picked up and started going thru my messages as I waited for Sonali.