Part 7

"Oh, S-sans, I was working on a n-new formula we could try out" Alphys tells Sans. Sans nods.

Sans grabs one of the other cereal boxes and a ketchup bottle. He pours himself a bowl of cereal and milk and then sits down in-between you and Alphys. You all eat in silence. You can't help but stare when Sans drinks the ketchup straight up. You wonder how he can even eat or drink, knowing that he's a skeleton. Just another mystery.

~~~~

You watch as Sans and Alphys talk about the new formula as they walk over to the whiteboard you were looking at yesterday. You follow them, not really understanding anything they were talking about. The two monsters continue to chat about what might happen and the side effects of the tests.

"Alright, lets get this over with" Sans sighs after a long conversation with Alphys.

You continue to follow them down the corridor with the flickering lights and scratch marks, not knowing where else to go. They stop at a giant metal door at the end of the hall. There are more scratch and burn marks all over it. Alphys goes to type in a code in a keyboard next to the door, but stops after a few digits.

"W-what about y/n? Are y-you sure she should be here?" Alphys asks Sans.

"If she wants to be here then she can be" Sans shrugs "are you okay with watching me, y'know . . . change?"

You nod. You are scared to watch him change again, but at the same time you are curious. Alphys continues to type in the last few digits on the keyboard. You hear hissing and creaking as the metal door opens. Inside is an even bigger room with various science equipment. There are more scratches and burn marks and some of the equipment is smashed. You assume that the room was once white before it was charred.

Alphys hands Sans a small device. Sans takes off his jacket and hands it to Alphys before running to the other end of the room. Alphys takes a deep breath and goes to a keyboard next to the door and types in a code. The door closes and a small emergency door opens off to the side. Thick metal bars go up in the middle of the room to separate Sans from the rest of the room.

Sans takes a couple of deep breaths before saying "I'm putting on the stimulant in 3 . . . 2 . . . 1 . . ." He clicks the device onto his ankle. It starts beeping.