Part 5

"Well it's k-kind of a long story" Alphys says nervously. She really doesn't want to explain everything to an already raging mom.

"I have time" your mother responds.

Alphys gives you a worried look. A look that says help me.

~~~~

After Alphys explained the story a few times over and your mom requesting to speak with Sans, and Alphys refusing to let her talk to Sans, your mom finally agreed to let you stay. Neither you nor your mother have a choice anyway. You were staying.

Alphys hands the phone back to you. You say good bye to your mother and hang up. Both you and Alphys are relieved that the phone call is over. You knew that whenever you got home that she would yell at you again.

"So what now?" you ask Alphys "if I'm staying the night I'm assuming you have a place for me to sleep?"

"Y-yes! Follow me" Alphys says. You follow her until she goes up to the corridor Sans went into. You stop.

"Wait, is Sans still down there?" You ask Alphys. You hadn't seen him come out the entire time you were here, and you did not want to be near him.

"Y-yeah" Alphys says. She looks at you and can tell that you still are not comfortable with what Sans can do. "I'll give you a r-room far away from h-him"

"Okay" you sigh. Alphys leads you to a door closer to the entrance of the corridor.

"Sans is a-at the other end" Alphys explains, opening the door to your room.

You look around the room. There is a huge bed fit for a monster, a book shelf filled with movies and magazines, and a desk with some lab equipment on it. You walk over and sit on the bed, it's super soft and squishy. You see that the movies and magazines are all about anime. You check your phone for the time. It's now 11:26. You yawn. You didn't realize how late it was.

"W-well I'll be in the room a-across the way if you n-need anything" Alphys tells you, pointing at another room.

"Okay" you respond.

"Okay, w-well good night, y/n" Alphys says to you, closing the door half way.

"Good night, I guess" You mumble the last part. You get comfortable, turn off the lights, and eventually fall asleep out of boredom.