Part 4

It was getting late. A few hours have passed. This is not how long you imagined staying here. At least you had some games and other things to do on your phone. And surprisingly you had Wi-Fi. Alphys also gave you some food and a place to sit in the kitchen. You got bored after a while. Very bored.

"Hey, um y/n?" You hear Alphys call for you "I know, I-I know I said it wasn't going to t-take that long, but y-you might be staying the night . . ."

You stare at Alphys, shocked and speechless. How, what, why?! What was going on that now you had to stay here? First you were kidnapped by a skeleton who you later found out is the monster people have been talking about, then you had to stay in this strange place for hours, and now you have to sleep here?!

You take a deep breath. Your phone beeps, signaling you got a text. It's your mom again. Great, now you have to tell her that you can't come home. After telling her that you'll be home soon over and over, now you have to say you won't be coming home until who knows when. You can just imagine the freak out she's going to have. She already doesn't believe you or where you are.

You take another deep breath and text your mom. After a minute you phone rings. You tell yourself to get ready for the big freak out of the century and answer the phone.

"What on Earth do you mean you can't come home?!" Your mother screams. Even Alphys can hear what she said.

"Hi mom, nice to meet you too" you respond, gritting your teeth.

"Where are you?" your mother continues to scream.

"I told you already! I'm in the Underground!" you start to yell. You can hear your mom groan. "Would you like to talk to who I'm with?" you ask. You can see Alphys shaking her head no in the corner of your eye.

"Yes, yes I would" your mother responds. You hand the phone over to Alphys who has smacked her head with the palm of her hand. You tell Alphys that it's your mother on the phone.

"H-hey, I'm not sure what y/n has been t-talking to you about, but-" Alphys starts to say before your mother interrupts.

"She's been telling me that she is in a laboratory in the Underground. She says she got there by a skeleton named Sans who teleported her and now she has to stay the night because a monster named Alphys said that Sans can't bring her home" your mother rants "and who are you?"

"I-I'm Alphys, and what you d-daughter is saying is true" Alphys tells your mother.

"Oh, so you're Alphys? So tell me why my daughter can't come home?" your mother asks angrily.

"Well it's k-kind of a long story" Alphys says nervously. She really doesn't want to explain everything to an already raging mom.

"I have time" your mother responds.

Alphys gives you a worried look. A look that says help me.