Part 49

You know Alphys wasn't going to say much else. And Sans had already said his piece. You didn't think Papyrus had anything to add. It seemed like they were keeping secrets from you. Probably to "protect you" or something stupid like that. Either way you are determined to get the whole story.

~~~~~

The next three days you spent bothering Alphys and Sans. You would text them asking them to tell you anything about this Gaster guy. They would always find a way to dodge your questions.

Now it's day four of your bother streak. It's about brunch time, and you're out to go and get a snack. While walking you decide to text Sans when . . .

"Careful out there kiddo" Sans texts you first. You stop walking and look around. What does he mean? Is he stalking you? After puzzling out what the heck the text means, you finally settle with the idea that it was a coincidence. But even if it was a coincidence . . . You still feel uncomfortable. You continue walking.

~~~*~~~

You went to a coffee shop, got some food, and are now continuing on. You wanted to continue your bother streak, but didn't want to text Sans after what he sent. So you text Alphys.

"Hey Alphys! Wanna tell me about Gaster?" You text.

"Can't talk, with Undyne" she texts back. Your brow furrows.

"Do you really want to know who Gaster is?" you hear someone whisper in your ear from behind you. You jump with a yelp, turning around ready to smack whoever said that. But there was nobody to smack. You turn around yourself, looking for someone, anyone who might have just whispered to you.

"Well . . .?" the voice asks again, but this time it sounded like it was inside your head. You freeze in place, afraid. The voice chuckles inside your head.

"Y-yes . . . who a-are you?" You stutter. The voice laughs louder.

"Ah yes, I almost forgot to introduce myself" The voice says. It sounds bubbly, like a liquid it trying to talk. "Hello Y/n. My name is Gaster".