Part 29

"GAAHH!" Sans roars "Alphys, get out . . . PLEASE, NOW!"

Alphys runs out of the room. Sans closes and locks the door behind her. Papyrus comes running up and asks what happened. Alphys doesn't know.

~~~~

(Flashback to Sans's "freak out fest" continued in Sans POV. WARNING: SAD & BLOODY!)

I could hear them calling for me. Alphys and Paps, asking me to let them in. I told them to go away. They continued to knock. I told them to go downstairs or run. They eventually left me alone . . .

My head hurts. I'm in a ball on the floor, my tail curled around me. I can feel the Blasters trying to get out. Trying to take over. Tears roll down my muzzle as I scratch deep scars into my skull. I can feel blood rising and bleeding from my skull. I look down at my clawed hands. Blood.

I feel the Blasters trying to take over. "NO! Leave me ALONE!" I roar. I slam myself into the wall, scratching the wall as I fall down. I curl up into a ball again with my arms wrapped around myself. My vision is blurred with tears. I don't even realize that I'm clawing at my jacket until I feel blood coming up from my arms. I look down. The arm sleeves are scratched and bloody. I've managed to get blood all over my clothes.

Growl trying to keep control over the Gaster Blasters. I continue to destroy my room and myself. Hours have passed by, but I don't know exactly what time it is because I threw my clock across the room . . . At least I have calmed down a bit . . . I try to change back to my normal self, but nothing happens. I summon my souls only to find that that my soul has fused with the Blaster's soul. Fan. Freakin. Tastic.

"S-sans?" I hear Alphys knock.

"Yeah?" I growl. I didn't mean to growl. I go over to the door, but I don't open it.

"C-can you please t-talk to me?" Alphys asks nervously. I sigh and unlock the door.