Part 31

Sans fiddles with the straw and ketchup bottle. He pokes at the pie and decides to try and eat some. Sans ends up wearing some of it, but after a few tries Sans finally gets the hang of his new head. You notice his tail wagging like a happy dog.

~~~~

Everyone has finished eating pie. Papyrus cleans up and puts the leftovers in the fridge next to his spaghetti. Sans immediately walks over to the couch and curls up into a ball. He falls asleep in seconds. You sit next to him, stroking his back like you would with a pet. You think Sans is purring . . .

"What a-are we going to do with y-you, Sans?" Alphys sighs.

"How long has he been in this form?" Toriel asks.

"E-ever since y-yesterday . . ." Alphys says.

Papyrus comes over and sits next to you on the couch. You continue to stroke Sans's back. Toriel looks over at you and smiles.

"So, how are you going to get Sans back to normal?" You ask Alphys.

"W-well, when Sans wakes u-up . . . we will figure s-something out. He's the o-only one who can read the n-notes" Alphys tells you.

"What are the notes about?" you ask. Alphys keeps on talking about notes.

"Oh. U-umm, I don't know i-if Sans would want me t-talking about it . . ." Alphys answers.

"Alright" You respond.

"I should get going. Let me know when Sans is better" Toriel says "Goodbye."

Alphys opens the door for Toriel. Everyone says goodbye as she walks outside. Alphys closes the door and then walks over to you and Sans. She crouches in front of Sans, putting one hand on top of his head. Sans huffs.