Part 11

"If y-you don't leave y/n alone r-right now, I'll have to s-stabilize you!" Alphys yells at Sans. Sans makes a sound similar to a sigh.

Sans makes a motion with his head towards the bars, signaling you can go. You run. You run out from behind the bars and run out of the room through the emergency door. You run all the back to the room Alphys gave you. And you shut the door behind you.

~~~~

Your phone died a while ago and there wasn't a clock in the room, so you don't know what time it is. Alphys checked on you once when you first ran into your room. She hasn't come back for a while. You assume that she's with Sans.

God, Sans. He's just full of surprises. You pace back and forth with your hands in your hair. You are thinking about how on Earth you got into this position. And how are you going to get out? Sans really doesn't seem ready to take you back to the surface any time soon.

Someone knocks. "Who is it?" you ask, waiting beside the door.

"I-it's me, Alphys. Sans said he'd l-like to talk to you." Alphys responds.

"Now?" you say nervously as you open the door.

"L-later" Alphys tells you. You give her a shaky nod. Alphys looks down. "M-mind if I come in?" she asks.

You open the door more to let her in. "When did Sans want to talk to me?" you ask Alphys.

"W-well right now he's recovering. I-I wanted to give you my phone n-number in case something h-happens with S-sans when he takes you back h-home" Alphys says to you. She gives you a small paper with her number.

"My phone's dead right now" you explain "do you have a charger?"

"Yes. L-let me grab one" Alphys says. She exits the room. A short time passes and she comes back with a cord. "H-here" She hands you the charger. You find a place to plug it and lay your phone on the bed so it can charge.

"So, what was that whole thing with . . . Sans?" you ask Alphys.

". . . He's n-never really acted that way b-before . . ." Alphys tells you quietly.

"What do you mean?" You ask, curious to know what she's talking about.

"W-well . . . Sans is usually very v-violent when he's in his Gaster Blaster f-form. He doesn't have any c-control over it. He's very s-scared . . ." Alphys pauses.

You look at her. Violent? No control? Scared? There was way more to this story then she was telling you and you know it. Alphys isn't looking at you. She seems to be lost in thought.

"That was the f-first time he actually had c-control . . ." Alphys eventually says. "I should p-probably go check on Sans" Alphys says as she quickly leaves the room.