Part 45

"Y/N!" you hear Sans's voice call "WAKE UP!"

You turn to were his voice was coming from. You see Sans reaching for you, but something or someone holding him back.

~~~~~

You are awake and sitting upright in your bed, heart pounding. It is still night time. You're phone beeps, signaling you have a text from Sans. He's asking if you're awake. You reply yes along with a long list of questions. You then wait for a reply. After a few minutes you try texting Sans. No reply.

You wait. And wait. But sleep overcomes you and by morning you have forgotten the night's events.

~~~*~~~

The next few days you spent with friends and family.

You are at home and playing on your phone checking out different social media websites and apps when you get a text from Alphys. She asks if you've seen Sans recently. You text her back saying you haven't even heard from him in a few days. She responds "OMG WHERE IS HE????!!!!1!!!!" and before you can text a question she sends you a long rant about how papyrus is at her place and that he is really freaking out because before Sans disappeared he had a terrible nightmare and, and, AND!

You try to keep up with all of the texts. In the back of your mind you wonder how fast Alphys's fingers can type. Finally after good five or more minutes Alphys asks for your side of the story. You try to remember anything that happened on that day that Sans disappeared. You tell what you can remember, but most of it is "fuzzy". As Alphys asks more questions you find you can answer them less.

A strange thought passes your mind; a thought that doesn't feel like your own. And yet your body follows through with the thought. An idea. An action.

You check your messages from Sans . . .

. . . There . . .