Part 36

Alphys hung up the phone call with you when the sirens went off and accidentally dropped it trying to run from Sans. She runs out of the small door and locks Sans inside the testing room. Sans skids to a halt, but ends up slamming into the wall. He stands and starts to scratch the door. On the other side Alphys is watching him a safe distance away in the camera room.

~~~~

(Sans's POV)

I pace the room, my tail swaying. I'm glad Alphys got out. Now I can deal with this . . . thing.

Ring. Ring. Ring.

I swing my head in the direction of the ringing. I find Alphys's phone in the middle of the floor . . . with y/n on the screen . . .

I feel the Blaster pull away, giving me control over my body again. I walk over to the phone and try tapping the screen with one of my claws. Nothing happens and the phone continues to ring. I just wish I could talk to her.

(Alphys's POV)

I watch Sans tap my phone with his claws. He's very careful about it . . . like he's trying to answer the phone.

I zoom in to see who is calling. It's y/n! Sans is trying to talk to y/n. But he can't talk in his Gaster Blaster form. Either way I need to talk to y/n.

(Normal POV in your room)

You sigh. You are really worried about Alphys and Sans. She hung up so suddenly and now she won't answer at all.

You sit on your bed, your phone next to you. You curl up into a ball, arms around your legs, and stare at the floor. Is Sans okay? What happened that Alphys had to hang up? You wish you were at the lab now just so you would know. Your phone starts to ring. You look at the screen for a split second before answering it.

(Image by TheEpicCake7 )