Part 22

"N-next time? Do you mean it will happen again? I thought he was better. . ." you say worried. Papyrus goes silent. You clear your throat and then say "thank you."

"Of course. Goodbye human" Papyrus says. You wave goodbye and walk back home. You keep the stabilizers in your hands. You have no idea how they work.

~~~~

The rest of the day was uneventful, besides having dinner with your family. All you told them was that you hung out with a friend today. You did not want to say anything else about Sans.

After dinner you got a text from Papyrus saying Sans is awake. Later you get another text from Alphys saying Sans is not doing well and that he would like to see you. You ask why and that it's getting late. Alphys texts back asking if you could come over to Sans's place tomorrow. She would give you the address. You tell her you might be able to come. After no new text messages you go to bed.

~~~*~~~

You sleep in the next day and wake up to a text message. It's from Sans. He says he would like for you to come over, if you can. You text him back saying you should be able to come. You get ready and have breakfast. Although it's more like brunch at this point. You tell your family you're going out with a friend. You grab the stabilizers and start heading in the direction of the park and text Sans that you are coming. He texts you the address.

It doesn't take you long to find the beige two story house. You double check the address and knock on the front door. Alphys opens the door giving you a shy smile.

"Hey Alphys" you greet her.

"Hey y/n" Alphys welcomes you in "P-papyrus is in the kitchen and S-sans is upstairs." You walk onto the blue and purple carpet.

"Hello human!" Papyrus says, sticking his head out of the kitchen.

"I'll go t-tell Sans you're h-here" Alphys says.

"No need to, I'm here" you hear a low growling voice say "y/n, don't freak out."

"Why would I freak out?" You ask. You look at the stairs where the voice came from. You watch as a large Gaster Blaster humanoid comes walking down the stairs. Animal legs, claws, torn pants, long tail, and what you hope is ketchup splattered all over his shirt and jacket. You look up at his long muzzle with large fangs and look into his eye sockets. Sans. Deep inside this torn up beast you see Sans. What happened to this poor skeleton?

You cover your mouth with your hands. You've seen Sans transform into his full Gaster Blaster from. You've almost died from him. And yet, something about his torn "ketchup" splattered clothing scared you. But something about the sad look in his eyes made you want to be there for him. To hug him . . .