Part 10

The computer announces "extraction complete".

"O-okay. You look p-pretty tired so I'm going t-to end the test" Alphys tells Sans. Sans continues to stand still.

Alphys goes to type something on the keyboard, but right before she can Sans growls loudly. She turns around with a hum. Sans tilts his head at Alphys then looks over at you. He looks sad. Sans lays down with his muzzle pressed against the bars. He reminds you of a begging dog. Alphys writes down more notes.

~~~~

You want to walk over to Sans, but you are afraid of what he might do. So you stand there staring at him. You don't know how to react. Part of you feels sorry for Sans while the other part is scared sick. Sans stares back at you, whimpering.

"Sans? W-what going on? C-can you understand me?" Alphys asks Sans.

Sans gives a slight nod, but still keeps his eye sockets on you. It's kind of giving you the creeps.

"I-I think it w-worked!" Alphys gasps.

Sans puts out an arm and reaches in-between the bars. You can tell he's not trying to escape, it's more like he wants something. Something like you. A blue aura surrounds you, picks you up, and pulls you towards Sans. You scream.

"Sans! Wait!" Alphys yells at Sans. She goes to type something, but Sans growls at her. She steps away from the keyboard.

"Alphys, what's going on?!" you scream. You are taken in-between the bars and gently dropped on the floor next to Sans. You can feel your heart thumping in your chest. You stare up at Sans who is still laying down. He looks at you, tilting his head.

"Oh god, w-what have I done?" Alphys says under her breath.

"Alphys?" You call for her, keeping an eye on Sans.

"Sans, y-you need to leave y/n a-alone" Alphys tells Sans. Sans ignores her. Sans lays his head down so it lands right in front of you. You take a few cautious steps back.

"If y-you don't leave y/n alone r-right now, I'll have to s-stabilize you!" Alphys yells at Sans. Sans makes a sound similar to a sigh.

Sans makes a motion with his head towards the bars, signaling you can go. You run. You run out from behind the bars and run out of the room through the emergency door. You run all the back to the room Alphys gave you. And you shut the door behind you.