Part 15

"H-hey there kiddo" Sans says nervously. You can tell he's normal now.

"You were touching my leg . . ." you tell him. He gives a nervous laugh.

He spots Alphys walking into the room. "Welp, gotta go." Sans says with a wave. He quickly gets up and speed walks past Alphys. Once out of sight, you can hear him run down the hall.

"S-sans! Wait!" Alphys tries calling for Sans.

~~~~

Sans locked himself in his room. You and Alphys are outside his door.

"Sans! I h-have the test results!" Alphys says trying to convince Sans to come out.

"Can I try?" you ask Alphys. She steps aside. "Sans it's me y/n. I need to go home" you say knocking on the door.

You hear a click as Sans unlocks the door. He opens it up just enough so he can fit through. Sans has a light blush of blue across his face. After everything else he can do, it doesn't surprise you.

"Alright kiddo, let's get you home" Sans says. You go grab your phone and the number Alphys gave you.

"C-call me if something h-happens . . ." Alphys reminds you "Bye."

You wave goodbye. Sans grabs your hand. "Hold on" he tells you.

The blue aurora surrounds you and Sans. Just like the trip here, everything turns blue, and then black.

~~~*~~~

You are back in the park. It is a while after lunch, but sunset won't be any time soon. Sans lets go of your hand. He looks at the ground, upset.

"Hey, um, I want to give you something" Sans says, pulling out a piece of paper and handing it to you. It's a phone number. His phone number.

"And I want to ask you something" You say as you put the paper away. Sans smiles at you, but you can tell he's worried about what you are going to ask him. "Alphys said that you are fond of me . . ." you tell Sans, waiting for the rest of the story.

Sans is silent. You watch him blush. "I'll call you" Sans says, "Bye kiddo." A blue aurora surrounds Sans.

"What? Wait!" you try grabbing him, but before you can, he's gone, "Bye . . ."