Part 19

You'd forgotten what Sans could do and just focused on being here. You are here, laying in the grass next to a skeleton. It made you giggle. Sans looks over at you, smiling.

"What are you laughing at?" Sans teases.

"Nothing" you say. Sans hums in response.

"y/n, I was wondering . . ." Sans starts to say. You look over at him just as a Frisbee comes straight towards your head.

~~~~

"Look out!" someone yells, too late. The Frisbee hits you in the forehead with a clunk. Sans gasps, but before he can do anything a Border collie jumps over him and crash lands into your side. You curl up into a ball as a reflex. The Border collie grabs the Frisbee and runs back to its owner.

"Are you alright?" Sans frantically asks. He's leaning over you, not knowing what to do.

"Oh my gosh, I'm so sorry!" the dog's owner apologies as he comes running over. You hear Sans give a low growl. You look up at Sans and see he has fangs.

"Sans I'm fine" You say, trying to get his attention.

"Are, are you okay . . . ?" the man asks. He slowly walks over to Sans who is still over you. Sans covers his head with his hoodie, but keeps his face open.

"I'm fine! Sans, I'm fine!" you say loud enough so the other person can hear you. Sans growling gets louder. His eyes are closed and he looks like he's in pain. You hear the cracking of bones and watch in horror as Sans starts to change into the Gaster Blaster beast. You can tell Sans is fighting it. He won't let himself become the full creature.

"Hey, what's going on?" the man asks. Sans starts to turn around to face the other person, but you grab his hoodie. You did not want anyone to get scared, especially if they saw Sans with his toothed maw.

You stare at Sans not sure what to do. Sans's left eye is flaming blue and you think you can see tears. He fumbles around in his jacket pocket, looking for something. He pulls out a small device similar to the stimulant. Sans clicks it onto his arm. You hear the dog barking and Sans jerks his head so you lose your grip on his hoodie. You gasp as Sans rapidly turns around ready to attack, but instead falls on the floor unable to move.

The dog owner yells, jumping back. His dog tucks its tail in and hides next to its owner. You crawl over next to Sans's head and pull out your phone. Sans is unconscious. You quickly call Alphys. You notice that there are people staring at you and Sans, but you can't find where the man or his dog got off to.