Part 46

A strange thought passes your mind; a thought that doesn't feel like your own. And yet your body follows through with the thought. An idea. An action.

You check your messages from Sans . . .

. . . There . . .

~~~~~~

There. That thought. That idea. Your action.

You found a text were no text should be. Written in strange symbols. You immediately take a screenshot of it and then send the screenshot to Alphys. She replies back saying only Sans can read it.

You stare at the symbols. Why would Sans send you this? How did you not see this before? What is going on?!

Another strange thought passes, like a voice trying to speak to you. It tells you to go outside. It's a simple thing, but you hesitate to bring it to action. This idea somehow scares you, but you're not entirely sure why. The thought passes again, this time stronger. Something is begging you to go outside. So you text Alphys and tell her the 'plan' and head on out.

~~~*~~~

Not knowing where else to go, you decide to go to the park. Not a lot of people are out today. This makes you a little nervous. You sit down on bench. It's cold outside, well colder than usual for you.

Out of nowhere you stop breathing. The air becomes deathly cold. You try to breathe. Everything around you stops moving. Everything goes black as fast as a blink. And everything comes back as fast as it went. You can breathe. And the air isn't as cold anymore.

"Uh, hey y/n" someone from behind you says.

You scream, spinning around to see who is there.

"Geese kid, calm down" Sans says putting up is hands.

You sit there, stunned silent. Sans waves a hand in front of your face.

"Um, Kid?" Sans says nervously.

"WHAT THE HELL?!" You finally yell "What just HAPPENED? Where Have you BEEN? And, and-!" You stop yelling when you see Sans's eye turn blue.

"I can explain . . ." Sans speaks slowly.