He smiled into the kiss as his lips moved with mine. I wrapped my arms around his neck as his arms went to my waist. He pulled my closer to him if that was even possible. I felt something warm tease me lips. but I didn't let him in. He smirked and gripped my bum making me gasp as his tongue slid in my mouth. Tongues met Tongues in a battle for dominance. Of course he won. I felt the touch of his finger tip brush against my bare skin of my thighs making my head spin. The kiss started getting heated when he stood up and I wrapped my arms around his waist and locked me arms around his neck tighter. It was then when I felt something hard against my inner thigh. I smirked as he walked up the stairs still not breaking the kiss. I started grinding my hips against his bulge making his breath hitch and a groan leave his lips as he kicked his bedroom door shut and slammed my against it. He moved his lips to my jawline down to my neck instantly finding my soft spot were my neck meets my collarbone.  I let out a soft moan as he bit down lightly and sucked. He bucked his hips up were his hard on rubbed against my thigh making my breath hitch as a jolt of arousal went through my body. I began to fiddle with the end of his shirt giving him the hint to take it off. He pulled back just enough to get his shirt over his head before his lips met my neck again. One of my hands traveled down his chest slowly reaching his bulge as I started to rub against it with my hand as my other hand was locked with his hair. He gave a loud-ish moan when I started rubbing harder. I was pulled off the door and gently laid on the bed with him above me fiddling with me shirt. I let him lift it above my head. He lent down and grazed my ear as he whispered. 

"Do you want to do this?" He asked Love clear in his voice.  

I hesitated thinking about my promise again. I reluctantly pushed the thought away and nodded as He smiled and pressed his lips against mine as his hands traveled down to my bra.

  *Next Day*

  I stood at the stove in one of Justin's hoodies and some of his basketball shorts due to me not having any more clean clothes. I made pancakes for Phoebe,Daisy, Fizzy, Lottie and Justin. Justin's mom had gotten home around 9 o'clock last night with the rest of the girls and left early this morning to go back to work and I promised her I would make them breakfast. I just as I felt a pair of arms wrap around my waist making the person the arms belong to chuckle. I took a deep breath and the smell of citrus invaded my sense of smell.  

Justin

  "What are you doing love" He asked resting his chin on my shoulder. I smiled  

"What does it look like?" I asked sassily   He rolled his eyes before giving me a quick peck.

  "I'll go wake the girls." He whispered  

I nodded and I heard his retreating footsteps. I started to think back from yesterday morning. I gave my virginity to Justin , but I was glad I did. I always thought when I lost my virginity I would regret it, but I didn't I could admit I was madly in love with Justin and I could trust him. I was going back home today because Rouge, My mom and I were going to America to visit my uncle. I still havn't asked Justin if he wanted to go, but my mom and his mom said it was okay, but I don't know why I hadn't talked to him yet. After we all ate breakfast, Phoebe and Daisy wanted to go outside to play in the snow and Fizzy and Lottie said they would watch them. Justin and I were currently laying in his bed watching 'The Breakfast Club' as I claimed it was my favorite movie.

  "Justin?" I asked when the movie got to the part were they started smoking  

"What babe?" He asked looking at me.  

'Um, Mum Rouge and I are going to America to see my uncle Tomorrow. They said you could come, but I don't know if you would wa-"  

He cut my off with a quick kiss. He pulled back and cupped my face.

  "Of course I want to go." He smiled at me and I gave him a kiss and smiled.  

"Well then pack we need to get to my house so we could get some rest"  

*3 hours later*

  Justin was packed and we were just getting to my house as we walked in the door. I was hit with a gush of hot air coming from the fire place. My mom was sitting  in a rocking chair holding Lane as he was asleep curled up in his blanket. I smiled and pecked him on the head as Justin and I headed up stairs to bed. We were cuddled in bed while I began to drift of into a deep sleep thinking. How will my family think of him? and What was I gonna get Justin for his Birthday.

  -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- HELLO MY BITCHES!! I love ya'll I hope you guy's liked this Chapter. I decided on making this book a few more chapters then the sequel will be coming!! I'm not sure what it will be called yet, but I will think of something soon!   Please let me know what you think of this book and if I should even make a sequal  

Remember!
Vote,Comment,Fan!!

Follow me I follow back :)  

Peace out Dreamers

xoxo

  -Superman out!