Chapter 10

Abigail's P.O.V

I woke up by the screeching of my alarm and groaned hitting snooze. Then my phone alarm went off which was all the way across the room. God I hate myself. I put my phone there on purpose so I couldn't just hit snooze. I really regret doing that. I crawled out of bed and got undressed. Then I remembered Tyler. I really didn't.feel like explaining myself to him today so il do whatever it takes to avoid him. I got dressed in black skinny jeans and threw on a Aeropostale hoodie. I brushed out my hair an put it in a sloppy bun. I wanted to look a little presentable so I put on some foundation to cover up the bags under my eyes. I applied some mascara and light blush so I looked alive. I searched around for my sneakers. The kind that reach up just below your knees and you have to lace them all the way up. I slumped downstairs. I grabbed my back back the was hanging on the coat tree. I grabbed a protein shake and walked out the door. I didn't Brenda yet but I saw Tyler pulling out of his drive way coming my way. Please don't stop I begged mentally.

"Wanna ride?" Asked Tyler opening the passenger door.

"I rather not" I said as politely as I could.

"What's your problem Abigail. One minute your mad at me and you hate me. You claim your not at all attracted to me but then when you see me kissing some girl you suddenly get defensive and start crying? What's your problem?" Asked Tyler truly and utterly confused. I guess he had the right to be confused. I was too. I don't know but I just snapped.

"Where's Brenda?" I asked hoping to Change the subject.

"She's sick and I know you don't wan a bus ride without her so here's your only other option" he said referring to himself.

" I rather walk" I said walking away. He followed me in his car.

"Abigail there's an easier way" he said.

"No I'm good" I stated hoping he would leave. Then it start raining...joy.

"Are you sure?" He mocked.

"Positive" I said hoping I made my point.

"God dammit Abigail get in the mother fucking car!" He said getting angry. I was shocked by his sudden change of tone. I slowly and reluctantly got into his car.

"Abigail I want answer's" he said speeding down the road.

"I can't explain my feelings. Tyler I don't understand why I snapped like that but for some reason it hurt to see you with another girl" I said quietly and slowly.

"I can't say I wouldn't feel that way if I saw you with another dude" soda Tyler equally as quiet and slow.

"Tyler does this mean we have feelings for each other?" I asked feeling stupid.

"Well you know i'be liked you since day one" he said.

"This isn't right though what about that girl?" I asked.

"She's nothing. But what about your boyfriend?" He asked.

"He cheated on me" I said bringing the sadness of reality back into my poor innocent self.

"I'm sorry" he said.

"It's not your fault he's a jackass" I said. The silence couldn't get even more awkward than it already was.

"Well Abigail uh are we like going out?" Asked Tyler Parking the car.

"Well uh if that's what you want" I said. It sounded like we were breaking up but apparently this was only the beginning over our heart bounding crazy love story.

A/N sorry this is a late update most of them have been anyway but just to let you know I have already planned ahead and each book I make is gonna be like 20 chapters so short but I am always gonna have another book! I have book two and three planned out.