Chapter 25

Abigail's P.O.V

"Where is she Tyler" said my mom. My sweet sweet mother. With her beautiful voice. Tyler didn't respond but my mother came and helped me down from the closet embracing me in a very needed hug.

"Honey are you hurt?" asked my mom.

"Not bad mom but"

"Honey I don't have time to talk I still have business to take care of. But I need you to run with Tyler outside of this hellhole and I have a truck for you to take home. I know you don't want to go without me but I need you to brave for me. I'm fine I have back up" said my mom.

"I love you"

"I love you too, now go" said my mom. I looked at her one last time as I took Tyler's hand and ran down the hall. In the hall laid dead bodies of men and the girls. Me and Tyler almost made it out when two man with guns stopped us. Tyler pulled out his gun and fired at one yelling at me to run. There was no time to hesitate I sprinted out of that building faster than I have ever ran before. I looked for the truck and found it. Outside so many girls were running away even though they had no idea where the hell they were going. I hoped into the truck. I started the engine when two warm hands wrapped around my neck.

"Not yet sweetheart not till I get what I came her for" said Derek dragging me into the back seat with him. I then gave up. I couldn't get away. That was my only chance. I was king to get raped than killed. I had run out of miracles and had to face my fate.

"Take it off" he told me. I simply just did. He was shocked by my actions but was pleased. He undressed himself.

"No more playing around. let's get straight to business" said Derek climbing on top of me. I braced myself as he plunged into me. That's it my virginity was taking by the number one asshole and there was nothing I could do about it.

"Ow Derek stop" I said after he continued plunging all the way into my really hard and fast. he didn't respond only moaned.

"Come on I let you do it for like 5 minutes just kill me now" I said pushing him out of me.

"I wasn't finished slut" screamed Derek loudly and smacked me. I didn't say anything I just laid there as he plunged back in not giving a shit if it hurt or not. But then again why would he. Finally he came inside me and pulled out of me.

"Dress yourself" he said as he dressed himself. I did so great fully. I waited and then he buckled me kissing me and grabbing me.

"Wait a minute what are you doing" I said.

"I'm taking you to your new home" said Derek locking the doors and starting the car. I panicked pounding on the windows as he laughed driving away. I climbed into the front because there were no doors in the back. Derek grabbed my waist and pulled me closer to him one hand on the wheel one on me. There was no escaping going on tonight.

Tyler's P.O.V

I told Abby to run. I knew that she had a chance if making it out of this place. If she would leave me behind. That's what I wanted. I shot at one man hitting him in the chest. I whipped back around the corner before the other man could hit me. I cocked my gun and turned to shoot. The man shot my in my right shoulder. I was able to shot one lat time and I hit him the leg. The man stumbled and feel. I dropped my heavy gun and grabbed

I walked over dead bodies of both men and unlucky girls who only wanted to leave. I counted 11 bodies by the exit. 7 girls and 4 men, not including the two I just shot. I walked outside and almost tripped over another dead body. But it wasn't just a dead body it was Olivia. She was so close. But close to what. A life that wasn't worth living. I wish she hadn't died but I knew she wished the exact opposite. I shed a few tears but was determined still to make sure Abby was safe.

I saw the pickup truck sitting there still. Part of me was glad it was there so I could go with her. But part of me was upset she hadn't gone. As I limped closer to the truck I heard a faint voice whin,

"Come on I let you do it for like 5 minutes, just kill me now"

Then a strong angry male voice say,

"I wasn't finished slut"

Then a cold hard slap. It took me a second to figure out that Abby was being raped! I was infuriated. My blood boiled. But then I stepped into reality. Reality was I was shot and bleeding and had no chance of fighting this man. I felt worthless and guilty. I started mapping out a plan. I was going to have to go back into the building and grab a gun if I couldn't find a cop or better yet Abby's mother. I had to risk my life to save hers. While I started to limo back towards the building I heard the engine start. I hit the ground in fear the man would see me. The car started moving and I quickly got up and chased after the car. I jumped into the back of the pickup truck hitting my shoulder. I clenched my teeth and groaned. I could let the man hear me.

The first thing I did was look for something to wrap my arm with. I found weapons and bullets. I moved some things around and a huge first aid kit. This truck must of had some of the police departments stuff so it must of been her mothers truck. I took a wrap and surgical tape. I wrapped my arm and got a hand gun with billets already loaded and stuck it in the back I my jeans I did the same with another one. All I had to do now was wait. wait until I could kill the son of a bitch.