Chapter 27

Abby's P.O.V

I woke up in a hospital bed with my mother pacing the room.

"Oh sweetie" said my mother hugging me.

"What happened?" I asked.

"You fainted sweetie your blood sugar was dangerously low you hadn't eaten or drank anything in days" said my mother stroking my face.

"No not to me. To Tyler where is he?" I asked.

"Well honey when the paramedics got to the house you were unconscious lying next to Tyler. The man across the room was later pronounced dead" said my mom stopping when I cut her off.

"The mans name was Derek"

"Derek, whatever. But like I was saying you and Tyler were both rushed to the hospital and I was contacted immediately. I left some officers at the crime scene to search the perimeter and the medical crew was in the way. so was the FBI. Officer Regal drove me in his squad car and waited with me for a few hours till I instructed him to leave. He has three kids and a wife waiting at home. A couple hours after officer regal had left you woke up from your slight coma" said my mom rubbing my arm up and down.

"That's great and all mom but what about Tyler?" I asked taking her hand of my arm.

"Well I haven't checked up on him. but he is no longer a growing concern for us. Well at least you. I have police reports to film out with him" said my mom causally.

"No he's good mom I swear and I love him!" I said instantly crying.

"He's a criminal! I would be going against the law of I didn't arrest him. I'm not letting a criminal date my daughter that's insane!" she said raising her voice.

"I would be insane if he was actually a criminal!" I screamed back.

"He murdered people!" she screamed back.

"Because he was forced to if your going to arrest anybody arrest his father!" I screamed back losing my breath at the end. I held back the cough I wanted to look strong.

"I need proof!" she screamed back.

"He's a good person" I said no longer screaming.

"That doesn't mean anything" she said lowering her voice too

"If you arrest him, I'll never forgive you" I said emotionlessly staring at her cold eyes into her heartless soul.

"I'm not the bad guy"

"I'm just doing my job"

"Remember that" she said after long pauses and leaving the room. I was left alone in silence. But I wasn't going to waste this time alone crying. I got up and ran out of the room in my hospital gown undoing the IV in my arm. I ran to the front desk.

" I need Tyler smiths room number please" I said calmly.

"Um aren't you a patient?" asked the talk brunette in front of me.

"Yes, Tyler smith" I said pointing at her computer.

"You should really-"

"Give me the goddamn room number" I shouted pounding my fist on the counter.

"314, room 314" she said suddenly scared.

I walked past nurses and doctors who gave me weird looks. I finally made it to room 314. I hesitated opening the door nob. But I opened it. Tyler was laying there out cold with and IV in his arm and the beeping of his heart. I sighed and rushed to him.

"Tyler" I said tearing up.

"Thank god your okay"

A woman walked into the room with a clipboard and medication.

"Who are you?" she asked.

"How is he?" I asked ignoring her question.

"He's in a coma but he's going to to be fine in the end. But we don't know when he's going to wake up. could be 2 minutes, could be two years" she said calmly. I walked out the room without saying another word. I felt like puking.

**********later that day**************

Danielle's P.O.V

When Abigail was in the hospital I got in touch with her father. It was hard but since he's a corporal he has phone privileges. I told him that his daughter was kidnapped and he needs to come home. It's not that easy but he had lots of privileges and authority. He's coming home and he's going I surprise Abigail. But when she's in such a bitchy mood with me it's hard to be excited. What I'm doing is right. She's not dating a criminal. He had to be arrested. The matter of when has a long range because he's in a coma. I lied to Abigail about telling her I knew. I'm not a complete monster. Of course I went to check on the kid. I tried contacting his mother but there was no answer. He's all alone. The only thing that seems to keep him going is Abigail. But I will not allow them to be together and once u tell her father it will definitely be and no. There will be no Romeo and Juliet love either. I mean I he isn't a terribly person if it wasn't for him I never would of found the place. maybe I could shorten his jail time. But he's still going to be locked away for awhile.

Abigail was released from the hospital a few minutes ago and I am driving her home. She isn't talking to me though. Does she not realized that what we have been through really scared me and all I want to do is talk to my daughter. I saved her life and she won't even talk to me.

"How do you feel?"

"You've asked me like 15 times in the last hour"

"Sorry for being a concerned mother!"

Abigail stayed silent the rest of the drive home and when we got home she marched out of the car and into the house. When I walked in I heard a loud slam of her bedroom door. That's when I cried. I don't know what I'm doing wrong. No mother would let their daughter date a criminal! I'm not being unreasonable. Maybe she's just being a noddy teenager and she'll get over it. They have only been dating a few months! It's not the end of the world! shell get over it. It's not like they were madly in love!

Tyler's P.O.V

I woke up in the hospital cold with a headache. There was his loud annoying sound ringing in my ears. Then I realized it was my heart monitor. I slowly turned my neck to the side and saw it was 2:11am. I felt better than before but I felt sore and tired. A nurse walked in and smiled.

"Hello mr. smith, how do you feel?" she asked kindly.

"I feel sore and tired. where's Abby?" I asked moaning.

"I'm sorry I don't know who she is" she said a confused look on her face.

"Abby black?" I said but she still looked confused.

"Never mind, I'll find her myself" I complained trying to get up.

"Sir please lay back down I'll be back in a minute I'll ask the front desk after I get some pain killers" she said putting her hands on my chest. I huffed as she walked out of the room. A few minutes later the woman walked back in.

"I'm sorry sir Abby black was here. But she was checked out 2 weeks ago" said the woman getting some water.

"That's not possible we came the same day and-"

"Sir you've been in a coma for 2 weeks" said the woman her smile dropping.

"Has anybody come to visit?"

"Your mother had come and gone a lot when we finally got a hold of her"

"What about a tall girl with big brown eyes and brunette hair"

"There was a girl who came but she was shorter and had black hair"

"That's my sister" I scuffed. how could of Abby not visited! I wasn't mad, maybe it was hard for her to see me. The lady gave me my pain killers with some water and instructed me to go back to sleep. As much as I wanted to leave and find Abby I couldn't find the strength so I slipped into a light dreamless sleep.