Chapter 9

Tyler's P.O.V

I was driving back from lindsey's house and decided to stop by the gang an see what's going on and visit Jenny because she is staying with Leo. I still hate thinking about her with him just the thought makes me want to kill him even more. I turned slowly into the building where my gang was waiting. I saw my uncle approach me as I stepped out of my car.

"hey" I said showing him my tattoo to prove I wasn't an imposter. He smiled and guards opened up the gate. I got back in my car and drove in. I waved at the guards. I parked my car and slowly walked into the west win which was the cement part of the building. This is where we kill people because it's sound proof. Leo wanted a room here because we'll you know. As you walk father down the hallway it gets really narrow. I slid against the wall because it got really narrow. When you think there's no end you run into a door. I opened the door and the hallway got wider. The door is metal and you have a keypad to open it up. Luckily I know the code. On the other side of the door is a wider hallway and from your left to your right there's always another metal door with a keypad. They all had the same code. I opened up a door and didn't find Leo or Jenny I just saw lots of blood sprayed against the wall and on the floor. I shuddered and closed the door. I finally found Leo zipping up his pant and throwing the girl he was using into a big room where he keeps the others.

"man I got Jenny for four more days you can't take her" said Leo getting angry.

"I'm not coming to take her Leo I just wanted to say hi" I said raising my hands in defense. He smiled.

"you only get one visit and if you do

Anymore than one our dad signed a contract that I can keep her" warned Leo.

"I know I know" I said as he opened the door all the girls instantly scooted father away. I felt really bad I don't like to hurt people violence isn't ok. I gazed around the room looking for jenny. I found her. She was curled up in a ball away from the other girls sleeping. I forced back tears and slowly walked over to Jenny and Leo went to pick his next girl. There were about 5 girls and then Jenny. I shook Jenny.

"no master Leo you had me last night" she cried scooting away. Her calling me master Leo made me cringe. He made them call him master Leo that just sick. Knowing he already had it with her made me even more hateful of his being.

"Jenny its tyler" I said rubbing her back. She turned around and hugged me.

"do I get to come home now?...I don't like it here Tyler" she said crying into my shirt. She was dressed in the same skinny jeans and red tank top that she was when we sent her away. I felt bad and let a tear fall.

"no I'm sorry Jenny" I said running my hand through her hair.

"why not?" she asked. Before I could answer Leo walked in.

"alright visit times over" said Leo grabbing Jenny and pulling her away from me. Jenny cried even harder. He smacked her.

"shut up slut" he yelled. She stopped crying and his hand print was left on her cheek. I slowly turned around and hated myself. I could do something but instead I still lived in my dads shadow. He would fin out if I did anything and god knows what would happen. I hated living my life according to him. I wish I could kill him and escape this life. Ever since I was 2 and Jenny was born things went downhill. My dad got pissed at my mom and that's when he started abusing her. Woman were useless in our gang. He blamed my mother for having a girl. He wanted to kill Jenny when she was born but my mother somehow convinced him not too. All I remember is trying to sleep at night and hearing my mom scream and cry. That's what I had to listen too when I was little. I never got a bedtime story instead I got screams. I never got a kiss goodnight instead I felt tears. This angered me. I left the building quite quickly and drove down the road. I speed forward passing street signs until I didn't know where I was. It started to rain. I looked around and realized that I didn't know where I was at all. I was alone so I cried for the first time in years. I always held in my feelings but today I couldn't. Maybe it would be Better if Jenny was killed as a baby she would be in a better place and nobody could hurt her anymore. I cried as I though of my terrible childhood. I witnessed my first murder when I was 8. It was terrible my dad was teaching me to kill. I shot my first gun when I was 9. I didn't kill anybody till I was 12. I hated myself but my dad convinced me into believing it was the right thing to do. It wasn't. Now I live in his shadow.

*FLASHBACK*

"Dad why am I doing this?" I asked as I pointed a gun at a man who was begging and crying.

"Well this man owes me lots of money and he didn't give it to me when he was supposed too. I guess hurting his FAMILY wasn't enough for this heartless bastard" he said.

"Please another week that's it I promise" he begged.

"Dad but" I said

"Shoot him" said my father.

"No please" begged the man.

"Tyler I said shoot him" said my dad as I stood frozen with the gun still pointed at the man.

"No please" begged the man.

"Tyler shoot him now"

"One more week"

"I said shoot him god dammit"

"One week"

"SHOOT HIM" then I pulled the tiger and the gun went off. I stared at the dead man Infront of me.

"It was the right thing to do" said dad.....and I believed him.

*END OF FLASHBACK*

I slowly started driving back down the road I came from until familiar street signs came into view.