Chapter 6

Brenda's P.O.V

I walked into my house bracing myself for the worst. Luke goes running. Past me butt naked.

"Luke put some clothes on and lay down and i'll let you play on my phone "I said waving it in front of his face. He stopped and ran upstairs to his room. Luke check I thought. I went into the kitchen and found lily frustrated with a math book mom got her. She's in 3rd grade doing fifth grade math.

"lily come on its time for bed" I said.

"no I'm not leaving till I fight this problem right" she said snapping her pencil.

"how bout you get changed in some pajama's and I'll come up in your room and help you with it" I offered. She nodded her head and heard upstairs. Lily check. I found Arron in the fridge.

"Arron do me a favor and go to bed" I said hoping since Arron was thirteen he would listen.

"fine" he said grabbing soda. I took the soda out of his hand replaced it with water and patted him on the back. He signed and slowly went upstairs. That lazy ass doesn't deserve a 6 pack I said sighing. So luke always want to be naked lily is to smart and Aaron well, he's just Aaron. I walked into the family room.

"Mia your not supposed to be watching that!" I yelled as she quickly tried changing saw II to spongebob.

"nice try but that didn't work" I said taking away the remote and turning the television off.

"please don't tell mom I have a party tomorrow" she begged.

"if you go to bed I could possibly not tell her" I said smirking.

"bitch" she muttered going upstairs. Her an Aaron were twins. Mia check. I walked upstairs and went into Luke's room. In Luke's room was Kaiden and Cardor. They were the youngest. They were just babies when dad died. They are the cutest twins ever. I went to hand Luke my phone like I promised but he was sound asleep. I smiled and walked into lily's room. In lily's room. Lily ands bet shared a room. Amber was in sixth grade. Amber was asleep. I helped lily with math and headed of to Mia and Aaron'a room. There room was big and they had a big curtain thought the middle of the room one half being aaron's and the others being Mia. I walked into mia's side first she was texting and painting her toenails. Mia you now the rule no electronics after 10 I said. She sighed and set down the phone.

"I'll go to bed when my toes dry" she said as I walked into aaron'a side side of the room. He was on the Xbox he looked at me sighed and turned it off. I smiled and left the room. I left the room feeling proud. I went to go visit my mom where ever she is. Most of the time she calls me she's left crying in her room and praying to god that dad was still here. But she knows he will never come back. I braced myself because when she cries I cry. I walked into her room an saw her kneeling by the side of her bed crying and mumbling. My dad was a firefighter and it wasn't a bad fire but it was a family's house and they had a puppy. The little girl was crying and begging my father to get her puppy. The chief said that the house was gonna come down sooner or later and they didn't know where the puppy was. Then the puppy came barking out the girls bedroom window. Once the girl saw the dog she cried even harder and was hyper vanalaten. My dad when in because he was that kind of person. Let's just say the dog made it but he didn't. The family is more then grateful and gave all the money meant for their house to us for the memorial service. We were more than grateful. I looked at my mon and cried with her. I couldn't stand thinking of him with or crying. I stormed out of the house and ran down my street screaming.

"WHY DID YOU LEAVE!" I screamed before clasping down in front of somebody's house. It started raining and I layed their until somebody came out of there house and brought me back home. I went and took a long shower than went to bed.

************************************

Tyler's P.O.V

I saw Brenda running down her street crying. I was gonna get her when I opened my blind and saw Abigail looking stunning. It looked like she took a shower and was getting ready for bed. I wanted her bad. I smiled at her and she flicked me off. I don't know what I did. I shrugged and gave her a confused look. She got and marker an a note book. She scribbled something down. She held it up it said

"ONE NIGHT STAND!!!" I sighed and got a marker and a notebook I wrote down "sorry". She flicked me off again and shy her blinds. Great whatever I don't need her........ Oh what the hell am I saying I do need her. I closed my blinds and couldn't wait till school starting because I was gonna make myself irresistible

A/N I know sucky chapter but it's just to inform you about Brenda and get an idea of tyler's plan because he really screwed up.