Chapter 15

Abigail's P.O.V

I ran over to Brenda's in the morning with my clothes clenched to my chest with one hand and the other gripping the end of Tyler's tee shirt so it wouldn't fly up. I felt like a real and true slut. I anybody saw me they would think the same thing. Nothing happened it was just the vision people would see. I knocked on Brenda's door like a mad woman. I heard a groan and a thunk. Brenda opened the door with half her hair over her face and had on baggy pajama pants and a tank top. She saw me and let me in.

"I need clothes ill explain while you get me some" I said begging. She groaned and trudged upstairs as I followed her. She tossed me some skinny jeans and started searching for a shirt. The skinny jeans were black.

"You dress nice" she muttered walking towards her closet. She pulled out a white blouse and tossed it at me. I pulled it on.

"Spill it bitch" she said sitting down and Patton the seat next to her. I laughed at her and told her everything. I opened her closet and smiled finding black flats.

"Wait so your not fucking tyler?" Said Brenda confused.

"NO!!!!" I screamed. She laughed at me she glanced at her watch.

"Shouldn't you be off at school" she said. Just on time there was a honk outside. I got up quickly. I gave her a hug.

"My mom asks I was here!" I yelled rushing downstairs

"Got it!" She yelled back as I ran out the door.

"No Brenda?" Asked Tyler and I ht in the car.

"She......uh.......feel good" I panted catching my breath.

"Oh ok" he said driving off.

"Leave a note next time you leave. I had like a discussion with the pillow for like 5 minutes thinking it was you" he said. I laughed.

"Ok I will" I said laughing. A little later we arrived at school. Tyler got out of the car. He ran to my side of the car and opened up my door. He extended his hand and I took it in mine blushing and giggling like a mad woman.

"Ma lady" he said holding out his arm. I took his in mine. We walked in the school. My locker was one way and his was the other.

"I'm afraid we had to part" he said spinning me to face him. I was about to kiss him when someone tapped on my shoulder. I mentally groaned and turned around. It was Gretchen.

"H-hey Abigail I-I just w-wanted to ask y-you question" said Gretchen. I forgot to mention she stutters.

"Uh ok just one minute" I said turning around. I meant to kiss Tyler again.

"N-no now" said Gretchen.

"I'll see you later" I said annoyed turning away from Tyler to answer Gretchen's question.

"Yes Gretchen" I said putting on a fake smile and walking down to my locker with her right behind me chattering on.

************************************

Lindsey's P.O.V

I saw Tyler walk in with Abigail and I mentally stabbed her with a knife. I saw Gretchen walking down the hall. I grabbed her and pulled her aside. She winced.

"Don't let them kiss" I said through clenched teeth. I pushed her forward. I saw her scurry forward and she turned Abigail around and stuttered something. Abigail said something then turned back around. Gretchen turned towards me alarmed. She must of seen my anger and hurried back to Abigail. She pulled Abigail away and separated them. I was happy. I turned and clicked my heels. My locker was across form Tyler's while Gretchen kept Abigail busy. I was gonna win back Tyler and leave Abigail in the shadows. I picked up my pace behind Tyler he stopped at his locker and I dropped my books. He looked back at me observed my books on the ground for a minute and turned back to his locker.

"Owww" I moaned loud enough for Tyler to hear. A guy bent down.

"Are you ok?" He asked.

"Scram" I said swatting him with my folder. He looked at me and got up taking off down the hall.

"Owwww!" I moaned louder. Nothing.

"Owwww" I said loudly hitting him with my book.

"Ow what?" He asked turning around rubbing his ankle.

"I think I hurt my ankle" I said rubbing my ankle and nodded towards my books.

"Nurses office is that way" he said pointing down the hall and closing his locker getting ready to leave.

"I don't think I can make it there" I said stopping him.

"Oh right....hmmm" he pulled a kid out of the hall that was walking.

"Help her to the nurses" he said patting the kid on the back and walking away.

"Here I'll take your books" he said.

"I'm fine now scram" I said standing up annoyed. The kid kept walking and took a double take. I was going to get Tyler to help me but plan A failed. Plan B was in action.

************************************

Tyler's P.O.V

Throughout the day Lindsey tried new things to try an get me to help her. They all failed. I'm not stupid. I also saw her talking to Gretchen whom seemed quite frightened. Lindsey was just jealous of Abigail. I walked out of school waiting for Abigail. Lindsey was by my car waiting with a sly grin.

"My car ran out of gas" she said.

"Oh well there's a gas station down the road but some gas and do it hand held" I said shrugging and waiting for Abigail.

"I can't carry a gallon of gas!" She complained.

"E for effort" I said as Abigail walked out of school searching for me. I waved my arms and Abigail ran over to me.

"Good luck" I said opening the door for Abigail.

"Tyler you any just leave me I actually need help!" She said.

"Maybe you should of thought of that before you emptied your gas in alley by the school" I said nodding towards the alley which had a by oil stain. She followed my eyes and her face got really red. Great Gretchen came walking by. She looked up and instantly put it back down and walked faster. Gretchen was kinda short an underweight she also had glasses. She has blonde hair the always is pulled back in a bun. She looks like your classic nerd. That what makes her vulnerable.

"Hey Gretchen" I said stopping her. He eyes got big and she back away.

"Please I'm s-sorry p-please" she begged.

"Gretchen I would just like to inform you that Lindsey shouldn't be a probably anymore. She won't actually hurt you anymore. Don't listen to here. Ok?" I asked smiling at her.

"O-ok" she said giving me and Lindsey a slight glance and hurrying off. I smiled at Lindsey got in the car and drove off.

A/N I'm updating this short chapter but just to let you know I only have 16 votes still. I know a lot of people are thinking oh everybody else will I don't have to worry. That's not the case if your reading this VOTE!!!!!!!!