Chapter 13

Abigail's P.O.V

Brenda had the flu. I was making her some soup my dad would make for me. Luckily she had the ingredient's I needed. She was suffering the channels.

"Yea paranormal activity 4 is on cinema and its only 4.99!" Cheered Brenda buying it. (A/N best movie ever!) I stirred the soup and sat next to Brenda. I already too get everything but dates because I had nowhere else to go and she wasn't treating herself well. When I walked in she was eating twirlers and drinking Dr. pepper. Brenda refuses to accept the fact she is hurt or sick. She always wants to be on top of things. She plays volleyball and softball she gets hurt over an over. She never shows he pain though. I replaced her Dr. Pepper with some lemon tea and her twirlers are being replaced with homemade soup.

"2 minutes" said Brenda referring to Paranormal activity. I got up.

"Soups done" I said.

"Whatever...... Wait for it....... 1 minute" said Brenda.

"Where's your bowls?" I asked.

"Last cabinet to the left second row" said Brenda. I got out two bowls and filled them up with soup. I got out two spoons and carried them to the coffee table.

"Turn off the lights" said Brenda.

"I'm not your bitch" I said getting up.

"No but you are today" she said. It urged off the lights and closed the blinds it was pitch black except for the TV. I sat back down.

"5...4...3...2...1" said Brenda. The movie started. Brenda took a spoon full of her soup.

"Damn this is delicious" she said taking another spoon full. I laughed at her. We watched the movie and it was the most scariest hour and a half of my life. Brenda laughed at me when I got scared and hugged the pillow next to me. It's name was Jim bob. When the movie ended we watched the purge. Me and Jim Bob are best friends.

***********************************

Manny's P.O.V

I told uncle everything. He was outraged.

"He's such a problem" groaned uncle.

"I agree uncle" I said.

"Leave!" Demanded uncle. I did as I was told.

************************************

The Uncles P.O.V

I was furious. My sister was of no use. Her son was of no use and she and a girl. God I hate her. He is almost to the age where he picks one woman out of the 20 I chose to have children with. She is a problem. She must be executed. Maybe ill play a mind game with him because it's not the girls fault and I only kill when completely and utterly Needed. Maybe by hurting the ones around him we could send a message through. I know for a fact that Leo has his sister. That's Marvelous. I made my way to Leo's room. When I opened the door he was loaded his gun. Leo wasn't related to me at all so he wasn't related to Jenny. Leo was just a good friend.

"Yo" said Leo.

"What's with the gun?" I asked taking my time.

"One of my girls dad has been calling me and begging for me to return her to him and that it was a bug mistake and he'll pay. Blah blah blah so I'm gonna kill him tonight" said Leo blankly.

"Oh yes I was In a situation similar as yours. My girlfriend was sold to me after I married Alex. He begged for her back. I was going to kill him. My girlfriend was so upset with him she killed him herself and then we had sex on his bed" I said remembering and smiling.

"Ah my girl isn't like that she wants to go back so I've been punishing her. And do you mind me asking why you came?" Asked Leo.

"Oh yes I almost forgot! You're girl Jenny I want you to hurt her an use her over and over again until she begs on her own knees crying for mercy. Leave marks on her scar her. Her brother isn't very corruptive and I need to prove a point" I said getting up and leaving.

************************************

Leo's P.O.V

I got up and found Jenny sleeping. I waked up to her and kicked her to wake her.

"Leo I'm not in the mood" she whined scooting away.

"Excuse me bitch" I said pulling her up by the hair.

"S-Sorry master Leo I was just a tried"she said with pleading eyes.

"I would use you but I have business to take car of" I said dropping her. She hit the floor with a thud and groaned in pain. I smiled at left ready to kill someone.

************************************

Tyler's P.O.V

I woke up from my nap and saw my mom was home as she passed my room. She works three jobs and is gone all day so when she gets home I'm usually sleeping.

"Wow I slept a long time" I said aloud. The last time I saw my mom was when her and dad and Jenny were fighting. I hadn't talked to her directly in months. I waked into her room.

"Need help mom" I said stepping in.

"TYLER!" Screamed my mother hugging me tightly I hugged her back and we stayed like that for awhile. We talked and takes until the clock hit 2 am and then she said we should go to bed. I agreed. I told her about Abigail and about Manny. She told me about dad who was in trouble yet again and landed in prison for a year. I wasn't surprised. She also told me that Leo was offering an extra five hundred for two more days but my mother declined. I was happy and proudly her because I knew she needed money. After a good long talk with my mom I went to sleep and so did she.