Chapter 2

Abigail's P.O.V

As we boarded the plane I took a window seat got out my blanket because it was freezing then closed my eyes it didn't take long for me to fall into a dreamless sleep.

************************************

Abigail's P.O.V

"honey buns get up its time to get off" said my mom shaking me like a rag doll. I looked out my window and saw we were landed wow I slept like eight hours well I didn't get sleep last night because I was to stressed about today. I yawned and got up stretching my muscles that we're still sleeping. I got off the plane following my mom and a limo was waiting for us. We hopped into the limo as the driver put our bags in the back. I kept my airplane bag though and checked my phone which had 7 missed calls and 41 texts. Wow people miss me in eight hours. Most of them were from drew. I wasn't surprised. Then I got A few from my friend Kelly. I read her texts and she asked How the flight was and she misses me already. I texted her back and the limo drove us to our new house. I sighed and ate some little candies that they had.

"please don't fall asleep again babe you were the most boring seat mate on the plane" complained my mom.

"alright I won't know where are we exactly going. Like where is our house?" I asked.

"I'm not tell ya'll" she said locking her mouth and

Throwing the key.

"but mom...... You know what I don't care don't tell me I'll just sleep" I said smirking and getting comfy.

"you are such a piece of work" complained my mother. I decided my ears were to good for her and fell asleep yet again. I woke up by my mom taping me on the head. I opened my eyes and she was already getting out of the car. I sighed and slowly got out of the car.

"omg my house was on a beach! It it is like a beach house. I squealed in delight and ran inside the house. In side was a big room. To the right were some stairs and to the left there was a hallway. I went down the hall way and saw a bathroom and a room that I should use as my game room. I went to the back of the main big room and opened up the sliding doors to a big patio and a huge yard considering my back yard was a beach. I squealed and headed upstairs. On the second floor were two master bedrooms one for me and the other for my mom. The each had there own bathroom and walk in closet. I decided I wanted the one with the balcony though. Hehe dibs I thought in my head squealing again. I head up to the last floor and it was one big room with stairs that lead to the roof. I took those stairs and the roof there was a hot tub and what looked like a tennis court.

"a tennis court!" I screamed! My mom must of specially got this made because tennis is my thing. I officially loved my new house. I took pictures and sent them to all my friends not caring how much I was bragging. I looked over to my right and down the road I saw a little town. I headed downstairs and out the front door. I hugged my mom and squealed In her ear.

"I'm glad you like it!" my mom said smiling.

"I do I totally do! Know I'm gonna go walk around" I said reading her from my hug.

"ok be safe" said my mom.

"always am" I replied. When I was little my dad taught me how to pick a lock. My all time record was 7 seconds. He also taught me how to get out of people's grip, if they are trying to strangle me, and how to break the persons arm. He taught me many useful things in life and he would of continued if he was t recruited to the army when I was 11. I have only seen him 5 times since then. I sighed and picked up my pace as the town got closer. I approached the town and went into a candy shop.

" hi and welcome to peachy beachy how may I help you?" asked a lady smiling.

"just looking" I replied browsing the store. After awhile I left and as I walked into a swimsuit shop a man was walking out and we ran into each other.

"oh I'm so sorry" I replied fixing my hair.

"it's alright babe I don't mind your clumsy ness" the incredibly hot jerk stated I front of me smirking.

"that's probably the best thing that's happened to you in awhile" I said get annoyed and pushing past him.

"babe you don't have to be like that" he said grabbing his arm an spinning him around into the arm lock my dad taught me.

"don't call me babe and kept your filthy ass hands of me before I break them" I stated completely disgusted.

"ow let go" he said squirming.

"oh sorry didn't mean to hurt you babe" I said smirking and walking into store.

"this isn't over" he yelled after me.

"that's what you think" I replied shutting the door.

"do you know that jerk?" I asked another girl shopping.

"do I know him? Are you kidding me that Tyler fucking Smith. Who doesn't know him?" she asked in a like dumb tone.

"oh you must be new here. Well I'm Brenda Carson I live across the street from you isn't your mom like the new head detective?" she asked continuing to shop.

"um yeah I'm Abigail brown and what do you mean about Tyler is he like famous or something?" I asked.

No but he is like the hottest dude in school and he tends to get around if you know what I mean. Just some advice about him he's kinda of like a gang person I wouldn't get him angry" she warned me.

"well Brenda that's just to bad" I said smiling and heading out the store.