Chapter 24

Abby's P.O.V

When I saw Tyler I felt like I was safe. When he told me my mom was on my way I felt safer. When he left I felt empty. I curled up in a ball on the edge of the bed and thought about how I didn't want to die anymore. I did have a life that I needed to live. For my mom for my dad, for Brenda, for Tyler. The door burst open and Derek walked in. He looked so pissed. I remembered what Tyler said. To resist until I can't anymore. I looked at Derek.

"Derek I'm sorry I should of listened please stop" I said as he teared away my clothes.

"Now your sorry" he said stripping off my last item of clothing. I ran to the corner of the room when he released his grip to unclothe himself. Derek walked with long angry strides to me and slapped me.

"Stay" he said slapping me again.

"Where" he said slapping my again.

"I" he said slapping my again.

"Leave" he said slapping me again

"You" he said slapping me again. I whimpered in pain and felt my red check. Derek grabbed my arm and threw me on the bed. I didn't try moving because I knew I would regret it. He undressed himself and climbed into the bed. It was small and it forced me to be close to him. He kissed me biting my lip and slipping his tongue into my mouth. It was so uncomfortable. Well at least he was a good kisser. I kissed back hoping we could kiss till my mom came so we didn't have to do anything else. But Derek pulled away after a few seconds.

"Good girl" he said like the perverted creeper he was. I groaned. He went under the blankets and I got scared quickly. I felt him touch me.

"Let's just fuck" I choked out hoping it would make him want to because I rather just do that then have him touch me. He came up from the covers.

"In a minute babe" he said smirking and going under the covers. I sighed giving up. Then he licked me.

"No I want it now" I said closing my legs and pulling his hair.

"Alright babe" he said. Positioning himself. I regretted it I should of just sucked it up. I stared at the door and waited for someone to help me. Just then right on time Tyler came bursting into the room throwing Derek off of me. I got dressed quickly. Tyler continued to beat the shit out of Derek.

"Tyler we have to leave before they notice" I said to quietly. Tyler ignored me. He couldn't stop attacking Derek.

"Tyler now!" I screamed. He finally left Derek laying there and ran taking my hand. He took me down the hall and we turned left and ran to an empty room. Tyler shut the heavy door locking it. He moved the bed against the door and the bedside table. He made sure the door was locked the. Backed away catching his breath. Then I couldn't help it I started crying. I was just so happy that I was with him but also shell shocked of what happened earlier. Tyler wrapped his arms around me and I cried into his chest.

"Tyler are we going to die" I said choking through the tears.

"No not today" Said Tyler sitting me down with him in the corner of the room. He didn't release his arms around me. We sat in silence for several minutes into there was loud pounding on the door. I got scared and started crying again.

"Hide Abby now" whispered Tyler so the person on the other side of the door couldn't hear. I cried shaking my head.

"You have too, for me" said Tyler. I cried and kissed him one last time then ran into a little closet. I climbed to the highest shelf. The shelf was sturdy and didn't even know of it could hold my weight. I curled into the smallest ball I could then tried slowing my breathing. I could hear Tyler grunting as he pushed his weight against the door.

Then the door burst open and I heard pounding foot steps and a gun being cocked. I held my breath and felt my heart stop.

"Where is she, Tyler" said.......