Chapter 19

A/N

REALLY IMPORTANT READ

Hey guys sorry the last chapter it ended it with "asked" well it was supposed to go into all of Brenda's siblings so know let's just say that Abigail and Tyler went to take Brenda's siblings home and now they are in Brenda's room and all her siblings are asleep.

Tyler's P.O.V

"Abby I was serious about you forgetting me" I said taking her hand.

"Tyler no my mom is understanding" I said turning towards him.

"It doesn't matter your mother is a head detective her job would be to protect this city and that means arresting me. I have killed people Abby I don't deserve you" I said holding back years.

"But you've changed Tyler" said Abby hugging me.

"I know but the past is the past... I've been meaning to tell you something" I said turning towards her.

"Anything" said Abby with big eyes.

" When your in a gang there is something called a choosing age for girls and boys. it's different though. When a girl is 16 she is chose by a male member of the gang to marry. The girl is rarely allowed to see her family and lives with them man. when a boy turns 18 he chooses a girl to marry that the gang leader picks. Same rules apply to the girl that's chosen. I will be eighteen in 3 days and my uncle found out I had a girlfriend. He saw my girlfriend as a threat and decided she needed to be terminated. My uncle thought Brenda was my girlfriend and tried to kill her. I don't know what to say except for that I'm sorry. but maybe now you will understand that I need to go to prison and you need to find somebody else" I said staring Abby in the eye the whole time.

"No" is all Abby could say. I was outraged. Why can't she just move on without me.

"Yes Abby!" I grunted through gritted teeth.

"No Tyler" said Abby standing to reach my height.

"ABBY NO!" I yelled as my anger got the best of me. I pushed Abby and she fell the ground smacking her head on the corner of Brenda's dresser and blacking out.

"Shit" I yelled running to Abby's side. how could I do this I hurt Abby. All she wanted to do was be with me that's it. But I got anger and pushed her. I can't believe myself. I scooped up Abby and carried her back to her house. I laid Abby down on her bed and got a warm rag to put on her head. I walked across the street to Brenda's. I promised I would stay at Brenda's and get the kids to school in the morning so heather could stay over night with Brenda.I walked upstairs into Brenda's room.

"You messed up big time Tyler" I said aloud. I looked around Brenda's room and saw a album full of pictures. I took the album and opened it to the front page. On the first page were some picture of her and her dad. I turned the pages and the next few were also pictures of her and her dad. Then I found pictures of her family and her friends. One whole page was of me and her. I turned the page. But found myself crying anyway. I closed the book and put it back on her bed. This is all my fault everything is all my fault. I walked downstairs and crashed on the couch. I couldn't stand being in Brenda's room anymore. It hurts to much.

*************************************

Uncles P.O.V

I had 12 boys that needed to chose a wife. I had 7 girls. I usually pick girls who are the daughters of or sisters of people I don't like. I have one girl on my list that I really want to get. Her name is Abigail. The new chiefs daughter. Her mother is very good at her job but I am holding the choosing Ceremony different this year. This ceremony will be held in my great grandfathers underground bunker. Only I know about the whereabouts of the bunker because the information was passed down to oldest male and was only told when the person keeping the secret was about to die. My great grandfather passed it down to my grandfather, my grandfather to my father, and my father to me. My oldest son Derek is making his choosing age now. I plan to put him with that girl Abigail because I know he's not afraid to hurt her. It won't be easy but I'm willing to try.

A/N

Alright guys again sorry for the huge gap in time love you all... pray for Brenda.