Chapter 7

Abigail's P.O.V

Time Passed and before I knew it school was starting. I sighed hauling myself out of bed. I haven't talked to tyler or even opened my blinds since he called me a one night stand. I have talked to Brenda and she said Tyler and his gang have really been heating up and she thinks it's his dad. I don't fully understand but all I know is that he's trouble and I can't forget about drew. I got dressed in some skinny jeans a pink cami with a brown crop top and short ankle high brown boots. I brushed my hair and put it in a side braid over m shoulder. I applied some light makeup and walked downstairs. My mom kissed me goodbye and wished me good luck as she was running out the door late for work. I grabbed a fiber bar and rushed out the door just as Brenda was. Brenda had her blonde hair in a high ponytail and was wearing jean shorts and a shirt with our school name on it. She ran over to me after tying her sneaker.I smiled at her and we reached the bus stop. Luckily Tyler has a car do he doesn't have to share a bus stop with us.

"I know why Tyler said was hurtful but I mean did you like him before?" asked Brenda shyly.

"well I mean yea he's cute but he really needs to work on his mouth" I said as my blood boiled just talking about him.

"he had no right to say that to you I know you have every right to be upset" said Brenda.

"yea well all I know is that he's trouble and I have a boyfriend" I said thinking of drew and relaxing.

"oh yea I forgot about drew have you guys talked lately?" asked Brenda as the bus pulled around the corner. I handed the driver me and brenda's bus card. He skimmed over it an handed it back. We got on the bus and sat next to each other.

"yea we talk on Facebook an stuff" I said answering Brenda's question.

"oh ok I was just wondering" said Brenda and that's all that was said the rest of the bus ride.

************************************

Tyler's P.O.V

I got up in the morning and got changed into some black jeans and a white V neck shirt. I finished tying my black sneakers and gelled my hair at the top making my hair spiky. I put some cologne on. I grabbed a pair of sunglasses and walked out the door. I grabbed my book bag and at keys before heading outside. I got in my black convertible and speed down the road. Life isn't easy right now. My sisters being used for cash and Abigail hates me. Things with the gang is really heating up. My dad got in trouble for talking to our rival gang and murders have increased because of it. I needed to get my life back on track because it was taking an unexpected detour. I pulled into the schools parking lot. Oh great here comes Lindsey I thought.

" somebody's looking hot today" said Lindsey stepping in front of me. Lindsey is kinda the school slut I have probably had sex with her 20 or 30 times. Probably half the time we have done it though was out of revenge sex. We have been on and of since

Last summer but she's a slut and she always cheats on me. The only good thing about Linsey is if you just want to mess around she's there for you.

"hi Lindsey" I said stepping away.

" wait babe you look stressed how about you come over to my place an we mess around tonight. My parents are gone for the week" she said stopping me.

"Lindsey you always tell people and it's the beginning of the school year I don't want drama" I said stepping away. She gawked at me and left. I picked up my schedule and out of the corner of my eye saw Abigail and Brenda picking there's up too. I walked past them and saw Abigail take a double take to drool over me. This is just working fine.

************************************

Abigail's P.O.V

It was ninth period and the bell rang. Tenth period was study hall unless you had extra classes. Brenda was in cross country and since it was my first day I wasn't doing anything. I walked to my locker and saw Tyler making out with some girl against his for some reason I got upset and ran away.

************************************

Tyler's P.O.V

I walked over to my locker to get my book bag and ditch tenth period when Lindsey came over. She was in her cheer leading outfit and damn she looked sexy. See saw the lust in my eyes and smiled.

"where are you going.... Without me?" she asked getting really close and pushing me up against my locker making it close. She gridded her self on me and I hardened. She smiled. I got the best of myself and flipped us over pushing her against my locker. I stopped myself though I pulled away.

"tyler wait" she said. I turned around.

"what" I said. She hopped into my arms and wrapped her legs around my waist.she slammed her lips into mine and I got the best of myself again and slipped my tongue into her mouth. I slammed her against my locker and she whimpered. Then I saw Abigail out of the corner of my eye running away. Great now she hates me even more. I pulled away and left lindsey not saying a word.