Chapter 17

Abigail's P.O.V

I ran to Brenda's side and everything was a blur. I saw Tyler check her pulse and his worried expression.

"Abby call 911" said Tyler worried and blurry. I sat there in complete shock. Tyler pulled out his cell phone and frantically called someone. I sat there and sat there in complete shock as Tyler tried getting her pulse up. The ambulance and police pulled up. The ambulance pulled up and two men carried up Brenda Into the ambulance. I snapped into reality and pulled myself into the ambulance with Tyler at my side. I just stared at her in shock. I didn't know what to do. The paramedics started injecting her with shots while the other started cleaning her wounds. The monitor made a beeping noise and the line when dead flat.

"BRENDA!" I screamed.

"NO!!!!!!" I screamed. Tyler held me back tears falling from his eyes.

"No Brenda please Brenda no" I said through tears taking her cold hand in mine and praying for her heart to keep beating. But it didn't. The paramedics rolled her inside shouting things. I couldn't hear them. I couldn't hear Tyler. I couldn't hear myself think . All I heard was the last thing Brenda might ever say to me. "Got it" that was the last thing. I couldn't focus on anything else but her face. Everything was blurry half because of tears. I didn't want to believe this was happening. I didn't. I was dragged out of the ambulance. I was pulled inside and wrapped into a warm hug. I was sitting in what looked like a waiting room. I feel asleep dreaming of Brenda.

Tyler's P.O.V

When I saw the car pull away after throwing Brenda out. I knew it was my uncles car. Before Abby saw I ripped off the note that was duck taped to Brenda's arm. It read.

"Well Tyler I apology to your girlfriend but it had to be done. Your choosing age is in less than a week. I hope you chose wisely. I can't say I didn't enjoy beating up your little princess but everything must die. Am I right? By the way her last words were take care of her family" said the note. I crumbled it up and shoved it in my pocket. I checked for pulse. There was none.

"Abby call 911!" I shouted in panic. She stared blankly at Brenda and didn't lift a finger. I pulled out my cell phone and called 911 reporting what I witnessed. In less than 2 minutes the ambulance was here along with a police car. I dragged Abby with me into the Ambulance as she still went through her stage of shock. She stopped staring blankly when the monitor went dead flat. She started Screaming and crying. I wrapped my arms around her keeping her still. The paramedics pulled Brenda into the hospital doing CPR as they turned around the corner. I followed them pulled Abby along with me who was beside herself. I wrapped her in a warm hug. She feel asleep in my arms. I pulled out my phone and dialed Brenda's mothers phone.

"Hello" she answered.

"Hi uh this is Tyler" I said not knowing how to tell a widowed woman that her daughter's life is in risk.

"Hi Tyler sweetie what's up?" she asked.

"I need you to meet me at the hospital on Ramond street.... It's Brenda" I said trying to sound calm.

"Is she alright?" asked Brenda's mom sounding alarmed.

"when you get here i'll explain" I said.

"A-alright I'm on my way" she said trying to stay calm. I sighed. I really felt bad for her I really did. Because chances are Brenda won't make it. My uncle was wrong though Brenda wasn't girlfriend. She was pulled into this be a use of me. She died because of me. As I said that in my head memories of her and I flooded in my head and tears streamed down my face like They never had before. We are going to be friends forever. Nobody can separate us. I can stare Death in the eye but it won't tear us apart. We are forever bound.

A/N votes are going up. Thanks for the people that have! But for now here's your chapter. Happy thanksgiving!