Chapter 16

A/N I am now only going to update every week until my votes go up. So here's my update for the week.

Lindsey's P.O.V

I couldn't take that little ignorant bitch anymore. All my plans have failed but this one will for sure work.

************************************

Uncles P.O.V

My spies reported back to me and tell me that this girl will be home at all hours but will only be alone from 8 am- 3:30 pm. I plan on getting her tomorrow but don't know. I was going to have to kill her. I want to see the pain in Tyler's eyes. His age is coming in 7 days. Time has past but the girl has to be killed. Nothing seems to be getting through to him. Jenny was returned back to Him. He must of not cared about the scars. I do feel bad for this poor girl but it must be done. I am not having my gang being destroyed over a silly little Romeo and Juliet love sequence. I would just dismiss Tyler from our gang but its not that easy. We would have to kill him. Tyler is young to so the cops would be all over it. We couldn't trust him with knowing everything. Our gang is also as small as it is and losing a male member could mean a lot. We have been fighting more recently with other gangs and the cops have already arrested two of our male gang members. They landed 15 years. The cops have been stepping up there and lately and making more arrests. A lot less unsolved cases. I hear they have got a new chief. Well she is bring a whole lot more to worry about.

Brenda's P.O.V

I was home alone waiting for Abigail to get home so she could explain more about what happened. Also so I could get my clothes back. She came yesterday but had after school activities and wasn't home till late. By then I was to busy helping my mother get everybody in bed. I waited and waited until finally Tyler's car pulled up. I looked around for my phone. Ugh it up stairs. I trudged up stairs. I went into my bedroom. A hand went around my mouth with a cloth on it. I started to feel really sleepy and feel into darkness.

************************************

Later on

The last thing I remember was passing out. I woke up feeling dizzy and sick to my stomach. I looked down and saw bruises and blood running down my arms and legs.

"Oh look beautiful is awake" canted some blurry man in front of me.

"W-W-Why A-A-Am I-I-I H-H-Here?" I asked having trouble with my teared bloody lip.

"Why am I hear my ass" said the man blowing down a knife on my leg. I screamed in pain.

"Shut her up" demanded the man. A piece of ducktap covered my mouth. He repeatedly stabbed me. He broke my arm. With the amount of blood lose I give myself an hour. I didn't know why I was here. It didn't matter now. I am going to die anyways.

Tyler's P.O.V

Lindsey avoided me today which was surprising. I went to school prepared for Lindsey. She avoided me and didn't talk to me once. Her car was parked next to mine. When I was leaving again waiting for Abby. I decided I was in the clear to ask her is she had seen my cigarette lighter.

"Yes" she said quietly shaking her head.

"Do you have it with you?" I asked.

"No I brought it home with me and hid it so my parents wouldn't find it" she explained quietly.

"I'll stop by tonight at?" I asked.

"7" she said. I nodded. It was six thirty and I decided to leave now.

Linsey's P.O.V

My plan is in action. I purposely took his lighter. I purposely left I at home so he would have to come and get it. He would then find me waiting for him looking as sexy as possible. Something he wouldn't be able to resist. I would tell him I wouldn't tell Abigail. I honestly wouldn't. I am not looking go a relationship with Tyler. Just Sex. I got dressed In a skimpy leather bra with a leather mini skirt. I put on stockings and leather boots. I turned out the lights and lite two candles. I waited. I heard a knock on the door.

"Come In!" I shouted. I eats the door open.

"Lindsey" he called.

"In here" I shouted.

"Why is it so dark!" he asked finding his way in.

"Saving electricity" I said. He walked in. He saw me and his eyes widened.

"I won't tell Abigail. All I want is sex. Nothing more" I said pouting and pulling my bra down.

"Lindsey listen. You can do better than having sec with a guy that already had a girlfriend. Find someone that can actually be just yours and that will be a better gentlemen than me. You are a smart pretty independent woman that deserves better. So do me a favor. Put some clothes on and forgot about me" said Tyler leaving me speechless.

"Tyler" I said before he left. he turned around.

" Do you mean that" I said tears forming.

"100 percent" he said leaving.

************************************

Tyler's P.O.V

I was telling the truth about everything I said to lLindsey She deserved better. I hope that got through. I pulled into my driveway. I walked inside. Almost just as I closed my door there was a knock making me open it. It was Abby.

"Do you know where Brenda is?" she asked.

"No. She isn't at home?" I asked. No car was gone and she is usually home to help her mom.

"No" said Abigail.

"Strange" I said thinking out loud. A black van drove by and stopped dropping someone out an driving off.

"Brenda!" screamed Abigail running down to her. I ran to Brenda's side. I checked her pulse which was slowing down and then it stopped.