Chapter 3

Tyler's P.O.V

That girl I ran into must of been the new girl. She was smoking but damn she has a mouth on her. That's a problem. I walked into an abandoned factory where my gang meets every once and while.

"yo Ty where you been man?" said our gang leader which also happened to be my uncle. My my mom was his little sister. I had an older brother about 5 years older than me when we turn sixteen we were Forced into the gang. My mother was forced to marry a man in her fathers gang. Then my grandfather passed away and his oldest son would become the gang leader. That was my uncle. My dad is abusive and I hate him. My mom didn't want me or my brother to ever join the gang and my little sister Jennie is 15. Soon enough she will be forced to marry some asshole but I am going to get me, my mom, and my sister out of here. My brother died Because of this gang and that's where I had it.

" I have just been out and about lately nothing serious" I said playing it on the down low.

"oh baby you promised me tonight we could have fun" complained the whore my uncle was cheating on over his wife.

"I did didn't I well how bout now boo" said my uncle picking up the whore and pushing her up against the wall grinding against her. He does this a lot I just walked away. I waited and saw

My sister. I quickly stood knowing she isn't supposed to be here.

"jennie what are you doing this isn't safe" I said grabbing her arm and pulling her behind me.

"Tyler you don't have to pretend I'm a baby" she complained pulling away.

"Jennie get back here" I said pulling her back.

"if this is going to be my life I might as well get a preview" she said looking around.

"Jennie this is not going to be your life I promise you that I will get you out" I stated blankly.

"step into reality Tyler even if we do get out we'll end up dead anyway" she said screaming the last part. My hand covered her mouth and she bite it. I pulled away and rubbed my hand. Oh shit.... Here comes Leo. Leo is the biggest player and the way girls walk out of his bedroom limping and crying. Jennie will not be one of those.

"Who's this little hot bitch?" said Leo stepping closer.

"nobody you need to worry about" I said clenching my teeth.

"oh so this sexy bitch is your sister" said Leo not making any eye contact with me just with my sister.

"yes she's only 15 Leo leave her alone" I warned getting annoyed.

"oh I like virgins" he said stepping really close and grabbing my sisters ass. I was trying so hard not to kill him. Jennie starting getting uncomfortable and Leo notice.

"I like them like this too" he said referring to her uncomfortable ness.

"Leo back off she isn't to her choosing age yet. I could see him considering. He traced his finger up her chest and grabbed her breast. I was about to jump on him when Jennie starting crying. He licked her tear from her face gave her but one more pinch than pulled away. If he didn't I would of killed him.

"well she's mine when her choosing age comes" he said walking away. She hugged me and cried into my shoulder I rubbed up and down her back.

"I'll get you out of here before he gets to you...don't worry" I said really hoping I would because Leo is one hell of a son of bitch.

************************************

Abigail's P.O.V

I had my bed in my room and every box that was mine in my room I unpacked my dresser and clothes. I will do the rest tomorrow. I flopped on my bed and thought about earlier today. Brenda told me that Tyler will be going to my high school but luckily she will too. I walked into my moms room to find her on the phone. She sighed into the phone and hung up.

"babe they need me at the prescient" she said.

"already mom you just set up your office today but they already need you?" I asked disappointed I had to spend my first night in this house alone.

"sugar bear I have no control over my schedule. When they need me they need me even if it's 9:30 at night. There are a lot more crimes in Florida than back in sweet old Texas. It's gonna need some time to get used too" said my mom walking downstairs. She kissed me on the cheek and left. I turned away after locking the door. I went into my room and opened up my laptop. I went on Facebook and saw

Brenda's friend request. I accepted it and looked at the photo drew posted. It was a picture of me and him last year at the carnival. The captains said miss you already. I posted a picture of myself with a pouty face and said miss you too. I shut off my laptop then walked over to my calendar marking off today. We moved at the worst time school starts in five days. In Texas we had a month till school started. My summer was shortened. The five days I had till school were empty. I decided to make some plans. I am now going to the beach tomorrow and I'll talk to Brenda maybe we could catch a movie or something before school starts. I wanted to face time drew. It's like 11:00 because it's almost 10:00 here he's probably asleep. I looked out my

Window and saw that Tyler kid walking into the house next to me. Oh great that jerk and I are neighbors can't get any better than this can it.

A/N hey sorry I'm late on my update I know I'm talking to nobody because I have zero reads but if you do read this can you tell your friends to read it to because I will give you a shout out!