Chapter 12

Tyler's P.O.V

I picked Abigail up from school and she had a big smile on her face.

"What are you so happy about?" I Asked as she giggled.

"Hehe well I kinda like made a new friend!" She said as I drove.

"Who?" I asked like a teenage girl.

"Her name is Sophia and she's like really smart were lab partners" she said really happy. It felt amazing to see her happy.

"Good for you" I said.

"You haven't sleep with her have you?" She asked. I laughed.

"If she's smart then no" I said. She laughed at me and we pulled into my driveway.

"Shoot I left my key at home" she said patting her pockets.

"You can stay with me" I said. She bit her lip and nodded. I lead her upstairs and into my room. She looked out my window.

"Wow you can see into my room like really good!" She said. I laughed thinking of the times I stared at her while she was getting changed thinking I couldn't see her. She Laid down on my bed.

"Wow you can like still see in my room really good from this angle!" She said.

"Kinda creepy" she said sitting up. I sat next to her.

"Hey I only stalk you 3/4 of the time i'm in here because the other 1/4 of the time you have your blinds closed" I said! She laughed!

* switching P.O.V to Abigail*

After I laughed at Tyler it got awkward.

"You look really cute" he said looking into my eyes. God he knew how to get someone to kiss him.

"Uh thanks you don't look to bad yourself" I said. Our lips slowly meet. After awhile his tongue traced over my bottom lip asking for entrance. I slowly allowed it. His tongue glided over mine. He pulled me onto his lap with my legs wrapped around his waist. Our tongues fought for Dominance he won. His tongue massaged mine. I moaned into the kiss. I haven't kiss like this in awhile. It felt really good. I pulled away and smiled. He smiled back. After we smiled at each other it got awkward. I got up and walked to his laptop and opened it up.

"Excuse me" said Tyler getting up.

"I'm making you friend me on Facebook" I stated blankly and clicked onto his page.

"Oh ok" he said. I laughed at him because even if he wasn't ok with that it was still gonna happen.

"There I'm friended" I said smiling. I hate what I did next but I was a teenage girl and it was killing me. I went onto this girl Elizabeth's page. God why did she have to be pretty. She had perfect little blue eyes and freckles and Long gorgeous hideous long blonde hair.

"Ahhhh" I yelled in frustration.

"What? Who is that?" Asked Tyler.

"The girl that drew cheated on me with" I said slowly through gritted teeth. I saw a picture of her with drew and he looked happy. I felt a tear escape my eye. I didn't care.

"Don't so this to yourself Abby" said Tyler shutting his laptop.

"You know I think I see Brenda uh I'm gonna go see if she's ok and um my mom wouldn't be happy if I was staying with a boy she didn't know"I said leaving him.

"Ok" he yelled as I left. Outside there was a car pulling into the driveway he eyed me suspiciously I smiled at him and ran to Brenda's because he was giving me the creeps. I knocked and Brenda opened up. I had a whole lot to tell her.

************************************

Tyler's P.O.V

I saw Manny pull up and wished he didn't see Abby. He walked in. I opened the door for him he pushed his way inside.

"Please tell me you didn't kill Lindsey she wasn't a real threat" I said holding back emotions.

"No I told uncle" he said.

"MANNY! I thought we were against him!?!" I said not really sure.

"I changed Tyler it happens" he said.

"I thought I could trust you" I said letting my emotions go on full show.

"I also saw that girl Tyler uncle won't be happy with you or her" said Manny turning his back.

"NO! Why did you come here Manny?" I asked panicking about Abby.

"I came here to tell you to watch your back. I'm not a complete monster" said Manny leaving. I stopped everything trying to take everything in. Abby was in danger, I was in danger,and Lindsey was in danger. Lindsey may not be my favorite person but I don't want her to die because that's what my uncle does. I looked out my widow and off drove Manny. I just got angry. I shoved over my desk and screamed. I groaned in frustration. I flopped down on my bed and went to sleep hopping to clear my head.

A/N sorry the last few chapters have been late I keep getting grounded.

"I hope you like bad girls cause I'm bad at everything" sorry just had to quote that. 😝😝😝😝😝

-Grace