Chapter 8

Abigail's P.O.V

I don't know why I got upset I mean I wasn't jealous. Or was I........no no I wasn't. Or maybe I was yea I think I was. I mean he was hitting on me just a few day ago did he give up did I blow it. Omg what am I saying I have a boyfriend. I mentally debated with myself like this the whole bus ride home. When it came to our stop me and Brenda got off the bus. We said our goodbyes and went are separate ways. I wen upstairs into my room and plopped down on my bed. I started to think things over. I opened my laptop and went on Facebook. I went on to frees page and saw he had one more friend then last time. I clicked on to his friends. I saw who the new person was it was some girl named Elizabeth. I shouldn't be worked though should I. Drew loves me though he said it himself. I clicked onto this girls page. Then I saw a picture of her and drew making out. I was completely and utterly stunned. Like it was planned right then I got an incoming call from Drew. I slowly answered it not tearing my eyes from the picture to do so.

"hello"

"yea uh hi drew"

"I knew today was your first day at your new school I just wanted to check in"

"I was gonna do the same thing on Facebook but I found something"

"oh really what did you find"

"I just saw you have a new friend named Elizabeth" the line went silent for a minute.

"umm yea we r just friends"

"oh do friends make out with friends and then post a picture of it on Facebook ....because last time I checked they don't"

"babe its not what it looks like I swear"

" I've heard it before drew I just can't believe you..... We're through" I ended the call and slowly changed my status to single and changed my profile picture to something that didn't have drew in it. I closed my laptop and slowly walked over toner dad because I needed somebody to talk too.

************************************

Tyler's P.O.V

As I went to walk away from Lindsey I got really confused. Abigail hates me why would she be jealous. Then it hit me maybe she really does like me but I just issued her off but it still hurts to see me with someone else. That's good right. Yes I thought until linsey's voice cut right through my thoughts.

"you can't just leave Tyler" she said grabbing my shirt.

"and why is that" I said starting down at her.

"because you can't get somebody turned on and leave them" she said changing her tone of voice to sexy. I mean yea I wanted to have sex with Lindsey right now mean damn did the cheer leading outfit do her justice. I thought it over and told her she has an hour and if she tells anybody about us that I am gonna to tell them about her pimple behind her ear. That was enough to shut her up because she's Lindsey. We shook on it and raced to my car.I drove to Lindsey house and the whole way there she played with herself. I had to hold back not to have my way with her at every red light. Once we reached her house she jumped out of the car unlocked the door and we ran inside. She shut the door and we went into her parents bedroom since it was on the first floor. I know gross in her own parents bedroom but I was desperate. I know this could affect me and Abigail's Mood with each other but she will never find out. I laid her down on the bed and sucked on her sweet spot. She moaned my name which got me really turned on. I slowly undressed her and then she slowly undressed me.

"shit protection" I said. She reached into her purse and pulled out a condom. I smiled and she slid it on after licking it up and down. I slowly slid in and out until she begged for more do I gave her more. We both came at the same time and she fell asleep still inside me.

A/N you Gus has to read that I was just bored and it was a filler because I have writers block sorry.