Chapter one

Abigail's P.O.V

I looked around the room where so many memories floated around. I sighed and started to pack up my last bag that I was going to take with me on the plane. The bag contained my new iPhone that my dad got me for my 16th birthday. He is I navy seal and I don't see him often. He missed my last 2 birthdays but made up for it with an IPhone. The bag also had some magazines, a neck pillow, a blanket, and a picture of my dad. My mom is a detective and was just promoted to chief detective but that also means we have to move to Florida. Texas was my home where all my friends and family were and most important my boyfriend drew. I looked at myself in the mirror. I had on my comfortable dusty brown cowboy boots they reached just below my knee. I had on some ripped comfy jean shorts and a white sleeve less shirt that I tied in the front showing some stomach. I had my hair in a braid over my shoulder and to top it off I put on a cowboy hat my dad got me for my ninth birthday it still fit. I looked at my empty room for the last time then shut my bedroom door and slowly walked downstairs to see my mom helping the moving truck pack.

"oh Abigail honey will ya pick up them last few boxes" said my mom nodding her heads towards the back wall. I nodded my head and slowly walked to the last boxes I picked them up and hailed them into the truck.

"alright that's the last of em" my mom said rocking on her heels and tying her tangled blonde hair into a messy bun. I didn't get my looks from my mom I got then from my dad. He has black hair so do I. He has brown eyes so do I. Apparently we have the same smile too. I sighed as my mom was handed a bunch of papers to sign this will take awhile. I started to walk back into the house when put of the corner of my eye I saw drew running down my street. I ran into his arms he picked me up and spun me around.I laughed into his shoulder as we hugged. He placed a kiss on my lips that lasted awhile.

"babe don't leave me" he said with sad eyes.

"baby I don't want to leave you either but sadly I don't have a choice. But we talked about long distance right" I said hoping he wasn't calling it off.

"yea baby long distance but I just don't want you to leave its been me and you since 8th grade" he said holding me tight.

"I know babe but my mom has a huge job opportunity that she had to take" I said.

"we have to Skype me every night" he said.

"I promise" I said with true eyes.

"baby cakes we gotta hit the road!" called my mom hopping into the truck.

"I love you so much" we said in sync.

"coming mom!" I called giving him one last squeeze I ran to the truck and jumped in the truck. I waved him goodbye and and slowly sobbed as we drove farther and farther down the road.

A/N hey guys its grace I don't expect any reads but if you do read this thanks a whole lot I hope to update at least once a day! The girl on the cover page if you didn't already know is Abigail btw.