Chapter 20

Abigail's P.O.V

Tyler was telling me everything about his gang. I stood there and listened in pure amazement. I mean I knew Tyler was in a gang but I didn't know how serious it actually was. But when he told me all that I still just saw him as Tyler not some scary gang member that was going to get me killed. What happened to Brenda wasn't his fault but I can see why he thinks so.

"No" was all I could say. Tyler kept insisting that I move on but I couldn't I love Tyler. I don't want him to live the rest of his life in a gang. He doesn't deserve that. He also doesn't deserve prison.

"No Tyler" i said and that's the last thing I remember.
*************************************
I woke up in my bed but had no memory of how I got there. I sat up quickly but regretted as I felt a sharp pain in my head. My room was dark and I looked out my big window but Tyler's blinds were closed. I looked across the street at Brenda's and saw a light on in her family room. Then I remembered about Brenda. I got up and changed into some sweats and an oversized hoodie. I slipped on some slippers and grabbed a house key. Before I walked out I checked the time. It was 3:45 am. I slowly walked across the street. I was blinded by head lights.

"Who is driving around our neighborhood at this time of night?" I thought out loud. Maybe it's Heather coming home from the hospital. I put my hand in front of my eyes blocking the headlights.

"What's a pretty girl like you doing out this late" said a raspy voice from behind me. I spun around. Wrong move the masked figure in front of me covered my mouth with a rag. I bit the man in the hand.

"OW, BITCH" yelled the man. I ran to Brenda's door step. I got some of the drug on the rag in my mouth and felt myself getting sleepy. I feel against Brenda's door hitting it with a thud. Then I felt the man carry me away.
*************************************
Tyler's P.O.V

I was passed out on the couch when I heard a thud from the front door. Maybe it's Heather. I dragged my self off the couch and took slow heavy steps towards the door. I pulled the door open but found nobody. I heard the screeching of tires and looked down the road. There was a car speeding out of view.

"Stupid kids should be in bed" I said thinking aloud they were a group of ding dong ditchers. But then again wouldn't they of rung the doorbell. Eh whatever. I slumped back down on the couch and drifted back to sleep.
*************************************
Uncles P.O.V

I sent Derek and Manny out to get my girl. I sent them around 3 am. The girl was most likely asleep. All they needed to do was get the girl and bring her back to me. It was about 4:13 am when the boys got back. Manny was parking the car so Derek came to me. Surprisingly the girl was awake and fighting Derek.

"Why is she awake I told you to drug her" I said throwing my arms up.

"Well the little bitch bit me and tried running off to the neighbors so I was only able to get a little drugs in her system" said Derek pulling the girls hair. The girl kicked Derek in the groin and tried running free. Derek caught her by the sleeve of her hoodie She screamed out her scream echoing the warehouse. Derek pulled her in and punched her hard in the face then kicked her in the ribs forcing her to the floor.

"Careful now Derek we need her looking pretty for the ceremony" I warned chuckling and walking out of the warehouse.

"Wait father where do you want me to put her?" asked Derek.

"You can keep her with you tonight have a little fun with her before she attends the ceremony" I suggested shrugging my shoulders and walking out. This was my plan I was hoping that Derek would make a connection with the girl and choose her for the ceremony. I'm not allowed to choose for the boys only do I choose the variety. But this girl will also be a popular one to choose. Being the chiefs daughter and I'm pretty sure she's a virgin. Well, not for long.
*************************************
Abigail's P.OV

I woke up rocking back and fourth in a trunk. I was taught not to panic in these situations and be logical. My father taught me to stay calm and fight when you have the chance and if all else fails to run for it. I couldn't keep from panicking at least a little though. I managed to make the least noise I could as I reached for my hoodie pocket. They probably didn't notice my phone because the big pocket hid it. I pulled out my phone and clicked it on turning down the brightness.

"Are you hurt Derek?" I heard a man say.

"Nah the little bitch only drew a little blood" said who I'm guessing is Derek. Haha glad I drew blood I thought. I pulled out my phone to text the only person I knew was awake. My mother as I started typing the message the car came to a stop.

"Shit" I whispered to myself. I tucked away my phone. Think Abigail think. Ok I got it when whoever it is that comes to get me I pretend I'm still out but when they go to lift me attack with a knee to the head. Then run like hell. The trunk was opened and I quickly shut my eyes.

"Aw look at little sleepy beauty" I heard the same raspy voice say. The raspy voice must be Derek cause I heard the raspy voice responding to the name.

"I'll get her you park the car" said the other voice. The other man went to pick me up.

"Knee to the head" I told myself. I kneed the man to his head and wiggled out of his arms. I ran as far as I could before the raspy voice man caught me... Derek.

"I don't think so" taunted Derek throwing my over his shoulder. I pounded hard on his back I don't think I was doing much though. I kicked my feet hitting his rock hard stomach. Stupid abs.

"You park the car I got her" said Derek carrying me away. I bit Derek's shoulder hopefully drawing blood. He set me down and put me in an arm lock pushing me towards the warehouse. I used the technique my dad taught me to getting out of an arm lock. I tried but Derek quickly denied the move and tighten the grip. I screamed in frustration. We met another man that Derek called father. I was able to get away and run but Derek quickly caught me and Punched and kicked me.

"Careful now Derek we need her looking pretty for the ceremony" said Derek's father.

Ceremony?

What ceremony?

I thought to myself starting to panic. Derek's father walked out and gave Derek the permission to do whatever he wanted to me but hurt me. I was scared that means a number of things. I looked up at Derek with worry in my eyes he looked down at me with excitement in his.

A/N

Hey ya'll see I told you I would be updating more.

-Grace