Chapter five

Abigail's P.O.V

When I woke up from my nap I realized I slept most of the day. I knew that because I could see the moon when I woke up. I saw Tyler and Brenda sitting on the sand looking at the stars pointing and making connections. Awwww somebody looks in love.

"so Brenda, Tyler what have you guys been doing while I was asleep I heard sex on the beach can cause diseases" I said smirking towards them.

"Jesus Christ you scared me! And you are so fucking dead!" screamed .Brenda getting up and charging towards me.

"it was a Legit question!" I said backing myself up as I got up and ran. Brenda was close behind me I ran into the water and swam about 50 feet from shore. Swimming isn't really Brenda's thing so she flicked me off from the shore. I laughed at her and slowly swam back. When I got to shore Brenda was heading home.

"where's Brenda going? Is she leaving?" I asked Tyler laying down my towel next to him.

"yeah her mom needed her help with her brothers and sisters. She's the oldest she has 4 younger brothers and 3 younger sisters" he said starring at the sky.

"where's her dad?" I asked.

"he died in a work accident a couple years ago Brenda doesn't like to talk about it" said Tyler sadness leaking in his face for a minute then returning to his normal self. I had no comment. After awhile it starting getting really cold.

"Jesus Christ I'm gonna catch a cold out here" I said wrapping myself in my towel.

" you body heat is best. Especially when naked" he said whispering the last part.

"your such a perv" I said scooting away.

"yeah a hot perv and you know it" he said inching closer. I stood up and walked away not wanting to spend anymore time with this big headed dirt bag of a person.

"babe don't leave me" he said running after me.

" we talked about this" I said getting annoyed.

"talked about what?" he asked.

"about you calling me babe" I said walking faster. He just picked up his pace to match mine.

"but ba- I mean Abigail its just I know you want me and I want you come on just let loose have some fun a one night stand isn't going to ruin your life!" he said stepping in front of me before I could enter my house.

"no but you can" I said moving him out of the way.

"but" he said before I cut him off.

"buts are for sitting. Bye Tyler" I said flaming the door in his face. I walked upstairs one night stand one night stand kept repeating over and over again in my head. But that's not what I want what I want is man who actually cares about me and is willing to wait till I'm ready to have sex. I don't want I guy just looking at me getting horny and using me as a one night stand. I sighed and walked up my stairs and into my bedroom. I saw a sticky note on my mirror.

"sorry babe duty calls" read the note I sighed.

"P.S there's soup in the fridge" it read in the corner. Just as I read that my stomach growled. I skipped downstairs and opened the fridge. I found some chicken noodle soup and I died grabbing at it.no heated in the microwave. I watched the microwave an almost had a heart attack when I took it out. I grabbed a spoon and headed up stairs. I had a feeling that this is how Life was gonna be for now no parent to say goodnight to and no one to talk too. I sighed and sat at the desk that my mom set up in my room. I opened my laptop an plopped down in my computer chair. I ate my soup and checked my Facebook which was blowing up. I saw a comment that drew left on the picture I posted last night. The comment said I love you why did you have to leave. That's the first time a boy has said he loved me. Not my house. Not my money. Not my clothes. Not my body......but me.

************************************

Tyler's P.O.V

Every time I see Abigail I just die she is so pretty and innocent I just want to make love to her right there and then. The only problem is how can I make her mine. I want her so bad by spending one day on the beach with her I feel in love with her personality too. I just want to make her mine. But how could she not have a boyfriend I mean she is like a forgotten beauty god. I heard my mom scream and I knew dad was home.

"stop Daniel please stop!" screamed my mother. This scream was different then the rest t wasn't shaky he wasn't hurting mom he was hurting Jenny. I ran upstairs. I'm worried about my mom to but I know she can take care of herself and my dad just hurts her more if I interrupt. He has only hurt Jenny once because she attacked my father when he hit mom. He broke her arm and gave her a black eye. She couldn't go to school until her black eye cleared and she told people as feel down some soars with the arm thing. I finally reached Jenny's room and saw my mom crying begging him to stop. I saw Jenny with cuts and bruises on her arms and legs. Her arms were bloody and so were her legs. My dad had a knife to her throat.

"oh Tyler why doesn't your mother tell you what Jenny did" he said with gritted teeth.

"mom" I said getting angry.

"your father wants to sell Jenny and she tried to run"she choked through tears.

"THERE IS NO WAY IN HELL I'M LETTING YOU SELL JENNY! SHE'S YOUR OWN DAUGHTER HOW COULD YOU" I screamed furious.

"she may be my own daughter but I can make a lot of money from her. I'm planing on giving her to south side gang we could get a lot of money from them" said my dad smiling and Jenny sobbing more because south side hates us an they will probably use Jenny for sex and then kill her.

"HELL NO!" I screamed stepping closer. He tightened the knife around jenny's throat and I stopped.

"you don't make the decisions around here bitch" he said tightening the knife. I hated to say this but I had too.

"wait Leo is willing to pay big money for her!" I said regretting my words but at least he wouldn't kill her.

"he can get her for free though when her choosing age comes" said my dad angrily.

"no he wants her now!" I said quickly. He loosened the knife and stepped away from Jenny.

"i'll think about it" he said angrily and stormed out. Jenny ran to me and wrapped her arms around sighed a sigh of relief.

A/N hey sorry I am really late just got ungrounded ill be updating more often now!