"Not yet, love." He got up and opened his bedside table and pulled out a condom. He removed his boxers releasing his huge bulge. I watched him the entire time. I could never get enough of my tattooed man. He caught my eyes on him.

"What?" He smirked.

"You are so beautiful." I got a full dimpled smile as he laid me back down and kissed me.

"You stole my line, love."

"It's true though."

"Can we talk about how beautiful I am after we fuck?"

I smiled at him. "Most defiantly." I grabbed his neck and pulled him back down to me. Our lips never left each other as I grabbed the condom from him, making him smile against my lips. I rolled the condom on and pulled him back to me. Next thing I knew, Harry slammed into me without warning.

"Fuck, baby! You're so wet. Always so ready for me." He thrusted so hard and it felt amazing. I dug my nails in his back.

"Oh. My. Shit! Faster, baby. Ooohhhh!" I had to put my hands above my head to keep from hitting the headboard.

"Look at me, Tab. Fuck, baby!"

I stared up at his green eyes while he pounded into me. It was so intense, and I was quickly letting go with Harry following soon after. We laid there panting trying to catch our breath.

"Wow," I said rolling to my head towards him. Harry pulled off the condom and disposed it into the trashcan by the bed.

"That was amazing, baby. Who would've thought you liked it that hard." He smiled at me.

"Shut up and don't ruin the moment with a joke." I rolled my eyes.

"Aww but you love my jokes."

"Maybe, but right now, I don't want to hear them."

"What do you want to do now?"

"Probably the same thing you do." I winked.

"Oh, you want something to drink too? I'm going downstairs to get a water, so I'll be right back."

He pulled on his boxers and left.

I watched him leave the room and was now confused. He usually was ready to get right back at it. When he came back we were going for round two, and I was taking charge this time.

He came back five minutes later with the biggest smile on his face.

"What are you smiling about?"

"Just thinking about our day and how much of freak you are in bed. We have the greatest sex."

"How about round two of our great sex?"

He smiled even bigger. "Thought you'd never ask." He jumped on the bed and pulled me to him bringing our lips together. I pushed him to his back and straddled him. 

   He moaned with pleasure. I moved to his neck and slowly moved down his body. I removed his boxers and took his shaft in my hands.

"Woman, don't tease me," he groaned.

I giggled while moving my hands up and down as he grew in my hand. I slowly moved down and placed little kisses on and around his dick.

"Damn it, Tab," he said frustrated.

I got up and grabbed a condom from his drawer. I slid it on him keeping eye contact the entire time.

"You drive me crazy, love."

"Good." I straddled him again and slowly lowered myself. I always liked being on top. It felt so much deeper. I sat there rolling my hips just enjoying the feel of him. Slowly, I started to move, and Harry sucked in a breath. I looked down into his eyes as he licked his lips and grabbed onto my hips digging his fingers in.

"Fuck, Tab." I picked up the pace, and heat grew in my stomach. I looked back at Harry and he was biting his lip. "Fuck it!" he said and crashed his lips to mine flipped me on my back. He started pounding into me harder and faster. My nails dragged down his chest.

"Oh H-Harry. I'm about to..." I was interrupted as Harry flipped me over to my stomach and pulled me up on my knees. He entered me from behind. Hands on my hips and his fingers digging in. He continued to pound me and smacked my ass. I hesitated a second, flashback coming to me.

"It's just me, baby. I won't hurt you. I'm going to replace that bad with good."

I quickly pushed the thought aside and focused on Harry's voice and the amazing way he was making me feel.

"Fuck, baby! Yes! Harder!" I screamed.

Harry wrapped my hair around his hand and pulled me closer, pounding as fast as he could. "Come on, baby! Come with me, now." He smacked my ass one more time, and I saw stars as I released with him doing the same. I fell to the mattress and Harry laid next to me.

As we started to calm down, he rolled over and placed little kisses all over me. "I love you so much. You're so beautiful, so caring, honest, a little dirty..."

I chuckled a little, as did he.

"You love me for me, and I never want to lose you again."

"I love you too. Thank you for calming me when I started to have a flashback."

"It's my job, baby. I want to be able to change this up and be rough without you going to those dark places. I want all those bad memories replaced with good ones of me."

"I'm not going anywhere, so we have all the time in the world to work on that. I'm here for the long haul unless you get rid of me."

"That won't ever happen."

"Okay then. Shut up and cuddle with me."

"Yes, ma'am." He disposed the condom and pulled me to him. I laid my head on his chest and ran my fingers along his tattoos. "Niall and I were gonna go golfing tomorrow, do you want to come with us?"

"I don't have a golfing outfit, but if you can wait a bit for me to run into town, then yeah I'll go."

"Sounds good to me."

"Oh, and I'll warn you now, I'm not that good at golf."

"Well I know you wouldn't be as good as Niall and I, so..."

"Wow. Cocky much?"

"Nope, I'm just that good at everything."

"Okay whatever, babe."

"Hey, I don't hear a complaint a few minutes ago."

"Shut up, Harry." He laughed and rubbed my back as I snuggled into him and fell asleep.

There you go. Some intense sex. Please let me know how this was. I always hate writing smut so I think it's terrible but my friend has told me it's amazing so...anyway plz vote and comment. Share with friends. I prob won't update again until after the weekend. I have my class reunion so fun times.