Smile

*The guy in the picture above is Spencer*

I tried looking over Spencer's shoulder to see what he was drawing, but he looked up at me and leaned away. A few minutes later I attempted to the same, but he just shifted further away. "What are you drawing?" I asked harshly. All he did was look up at me and smile. I asked again, irritated, "What are you drawing?"

"You'll see," he said smirking. I slouched against the tree. I glared at him. "You should try smiling some more," Spencer said barely looking up from his paper. "You're really pretty when you do." I felt my face get warm. I couldn't help but smile. I looked up at him, and to my surprise, he was staring at me. He quickly looked back down at his paper and kept drawing. "Where did you come from?" He asked.

"Boston, Massachusetts. Where are you from?"

"Seattle, Washington." He stated. "How old are you?"

" Sixteen." I said. Again, he looked back up at me, then back down at him paper. Something clicked. I realized that it wasn't something he was drawing, it was someone. He was drawing me. Or at least I think he was drawing me. "So what are you drawing?"

This time he looked me in the eye, "You."

"Me?" I felt my face heat up again.

"Yeah, I do it whenever I meet someone new. It's so when I get older, I can look back at all the people I met."

"That's smart." I commented. We shared a moment where we just looked into each other's eyes. It felt like hours had gone by. We soon looked away, both of us blushing. Spencer was probably one of the easiest guys to talk to. But something about him seemed off, it also felt so right. But I had to remember, he worked for Pan, the same guy who kidnapped my sorta boyfriend.

He looked back up at me again, "You were here at the camp a few days ago right? With your two brothers and friend?" I nodded. "Where are they now?" He asked.

"I don't know." He looked up at me questionably, "Really, I don't."

"Do you know if they're still in Neverland?" He squinted his eyes at me.

It felt like something hit me in the gut when he squinted. "Why would I tell you? How do I know you're not going to tell Pan?" I asked.

"Because I'm the only one who knows where Henry is." He smirked.

"How do you know about Henry?!" I yelled jerking forward, the rope tightening.

He moved so close to me, it was almost disgusting. He whispered in my ear, "Listen to me very carefully, because I'm only going to say this once. I've been following you and your family around for the past 17 years, I know who your parents and brothers are. I even know you better than you know yourself. So if you want to stay alive, I would suggest you do everything I say. Got it?" I nodded. What he said was shocking. Just a few minutes ago he was flirting with me! Why are guys so confusing? But of coarse this would happen, after he was working for the guy I like. The demon, Peter Pan.

A/N: Sorry for the short chapter, the next one will be longer!