Rocking Horse

Sorry it's been so long since I've posted last, I've been so busy!

PAN'S POV (Just warning you that I might forget that I'm writing in Pan's POV 😂)

They ran, I don't know where though. After we fought them off, but I felt someone- or some people leave the island. I hope he didn't take her. If Melody found out the truth about who she really is, she'll never trust me again. And I need her trust for my plan. It's ridiculously stupid on how she's falling for me day after day. How could anyone fall for a stubborn ass, such as herself? I'm surprised that her friends haven't left her or haven't slapped her yet. But I do need her. To be honest, I missed her stubbornness, and when I'm around her I feel–different. I needed to send out search parties, to make sure that Killian didn't capture them. If he did, I might know where he's taken them. I stood up from the log by the fire, the log that Melody always sat on, and marched over to Felix. "I felt someone leave the island. Set of search parties for Melody and her friends. I need them for the revenge plan." I demanded. Felix nodded, gathered the lost boys, and set up search parties. I went to my thinking tree, just until the search parties covered the Neverland. I needed to figure out how to get her back. I only had a short amount of time to get her back. When picturing the perfect plan, I yawned. I haven't slept for days. My eyes felt heavy. And before I knew it, I was in a deep sleep.

Sorry for the short chapter, I'll try to make the next one longer. And could you guys please keep my grandma in your prayers? She's supposed to die within the week. She got diagnosed with cancer, and when she was in the hospital the doctors found blood clots and internal bleeding. 😭