Strange Love

"YOU LIKE RILEY? WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON?" I yell at the top of my lungs. My brothers give me a crazed look.

"Mel, calm down—" Cole started to say when I cut him off.

"CALM DOWN? MY BEST FRIEND AND BROTHER ARE FALLING FOR EACH OTHER AND THEY'RE JUST NOW TELLING ME?!?"

"Melody, I would've told you sooner, but I was afraid that you would be creeped out"

"SO YOU DECIDE NOT TO TELL ME UNTIL NOW!" I honestly don't care that Cole and Riley have a thing for each other I'm just mad that they wouldn't tell me.

"Mel, I just-" I cut him off again.

"DON'T CALL ME THAT." I snap. I grunt and storm off. I just need some space and time to think. I walk out of the camp and to the ocean. I stare into the depths of the blue sparklingly water.

"That was a pretty big show that you put on, love." By now I was getting a little annoyed by Pan calling me love. I continue to stare out at the ocean.

"I have a name you know," I grunt.

" I know, love." He says walking up next to me. I feel his beautiful green eyes look at me, as if he was reading my soul.

"Stop calling me love, it's annoying." I snap again. I know I shouldn't keep snapping at people, I just need to clear my head.  I look over at Pan and see him just staring out at the ocean.

"The ocean is beautiful at this time of year." He says.

"But doesn't time stand still in Neverland?" I question, looking back out at the sea in front of me.

"The island does, but the water always seems to change. " he looks at me and I look back at him. Something changed in his eyes, they grew from calm to furious quickly. "What are you doing here anyways lost girl?" He snaps. I've never seen him like this. "Shouldn't you be getting to work?"

"I-I'm sorry, I didn't know." I stutter. Why was he acting like this? I turn around and run back to camp. I find Bradley and run into his arms.

"Melody, are you okay? What's going on?"

"Pan. He snapped at me, it really scared me and I ran back here." I was truly scared.

"What!?! He snapped at you? No one snaps at my little sister!"

"No, Bradley! It's fine, I'm fine." I say trying to convince him, but he keeps walking. I run up to and pull on his arm. "I'm not going to let you do this. You're going to get hurt." I say through closed teeth. I had I sudden flashback of him engulfing himself into the purple smoke.

"No, Mel, no one snaps at my sister." He says more furious than ever.

"You don't know what he capable of," I say panicky.

"Oh and you do." He says looking at me in the eyes. "Damn it, Melody let go of my arm." He says pushing me off. I fall back hitting my head on a rock. I feel the back of my head and find red oozing blood dripping out. The last thing I see is Riley and Cole rushing to me and hearing a loud shriek coming from Pan and Bradley's direction.