Pan

I searched almost all day for Felix, having a slight hope that I might be able to find him on this gigantic island. I honestly don't know what I'm doing because last time I checked I wasn't sure about how felt. I took another turn around a tree to find myself once again, at the beach. I took a few steps onto the warm sand dropped to my knees and started crying. This is all my fault that Felix, Pan's right hand man, is locked up somewhere on this island. Why did I come here in the first place? Why didn't I know how I felt? I remembered how Felix told me that if I wished for something, it would come to me. I closed my eyes, and thought about Pan. I thought about his amazing green eyes and how he looked at me. I remembered his wonderful smile and how it would make me feel like I was flying.
"You summoned me?'' I turn to see, the one and only, Peter Pan.

"How did you know-"

"I have my ways." He responds by cutting me off. Almost as if he knew what I was going to say. I wiped some of th tears that had been rolling down my face. Pan walks up and sits down next to me.

"What seems to be the problem, love?" He says, raising an eyebrow.

I look up at him, "Why did you take away Felix? What you told me wasn't the truth, I could tell that you were lying to me." I look up into his forest green eyes.

He was hesitant on responding, but finally managed to force out the words, "Felix took something of mine, something that was very valuable and important to me."

I was shocked at his response. That didn't seem like the Felix I had met a few days ago. "What did take?'

"He took the only thing I loved." He said looking at the tiny grains of sand sitting around him. Felix took something that he loved? Why wouldn't Felix tell me about this? He knew how I felt- or how I thought I felt about Pan. Peter Pan looks up at me, we hold our eye contact, and once again his eyes change.

It startled me, so I got up, "I got to go, my brother is probably looking for me." It wasn't a lie, my brother probably looking for me since I had been gone for almost the whole day.