Burning

I get up the next morning. I barely slept. Confusion ran through my head about how I felt. Why did I feel so empty? I thought that I like Felix, but maybe, there was more to it. Maybe, I didn't know how I felt. This happened so fast, the hand holding, the kiss, it just confused me. An image of Pan pops in mind. Could it be possible that Riley was right? Could I like Pan? I don't know, maybe I should talk to Riley. She'll know what to say. I look over at her, she was still asleep. My stomach growled with hunger. I remembered the trick Felix taught me the night before. After a few attempts of trying, I gave up and just walked out of the tent. Immediately, I see Pan's amazing green eyes. I couldn't figure it out, but something changed in Pan. He walks over to me, "I forbid you from seeing Felix." He stammers. Wait. What? Did he just forbid me?

"Give me one good reason why I should stop seeing Felix." I demand. Pan holds up his hand, and suddenly my feet weren't touching the ground, and I couldn't breathe. I gasp for air. What the hell was happening? I reach up for my neck and I manage to rasp out the words, "I can't breathe." I drop.

"Maybe you should think about what you're saying." Pan says standing towering over me. I look up still in shock of what had just happened. What the hell did he just do?

"I don't understand. Why? I enjoy Felix's presence, I shouldn't have to back off just because you said so." I say to Pan standing up. He glares at me.

"Felix needs to focus on what's important. Not on some stupid girl."

"Well this stupid girl knows what she wants, and that's to be with Felix. And last time I checked, felix wanted to be with me." I stammered back.

Felix walks over, "What are you guys talking about?" Pan intensively glares at Felix.

Pan calls over one of the lost boys and leans over and whispers something into his ear. The lost boys nods, grabs a spear, along with two other lost boys, and together they circle around Felix. "Put him in the cage boys." Pan demands. And Felix walks away with the lost boys.