Here we come

It was about the same time that Riley and I encountered the shadow last time. I wasn't as nervous because I had my two brothers to protect me. Then, I saw it, the shadow swooped in. Once again I looked into its glowing eyes, and my legs started to grow weak. We all knew that the shadow was probably only going to take one of us. "Now!" Bradley said. We all jumped up and latched on to the shadow's transparent body. At that moment I looked up and made eye contact with the shadow. I grew weak once again. "It's okay Melody, I'm not going to let anything happen to you," Bradley said. I smiled knowing that my brothers would never let me down. That they will run to the ends of the earth and back for me. We started to fly up towards the clouds. I looked down. The orphanage looked so small that it actually made me feel powerful and like I could do anything. "Neverland here we come" I cheered. We flew for what seemed forever and I started to grow tired from the lack of sleep. Bradley wrapped his arm around me seeing that I was so tired. Knowing that he wouldn't let go of me,  I started to drift off into a deep slumber.

Hey guys!! Just wanted to let you guys know that I'm probably going to need a lot of help writing the book, so if you guys have any suggestions feel free to leave them in the comments. Don't know what to say? Then ask me some questions like how old I am or what inspired me to write this book. Oh and just to let you guys know, my goal is to get in at least one chapter in everyday, but every once and a while I might not be able to because I have school, homework, and swim practice. So yeah, I hope you guys are enjoying the book so far!