"Well they're wrong cause you ARE beautiful and I've only known you for a couple of hours and I can already tell you are a lovable caring person don't let those ignorant assholes tell you otherwise." Melissa the other one said. They both gave me a hug and smiled pulling away. They waved as they walked away

I saw them leave I turned around and saw some Harmonizers recording me and the elderly women moment. I turned around and made my way to the hotel that's not far from here.

Ally's POV

The girls and I were to walking to the tour bus where Y/N was waiting for us. She has gotten a little close to us. She still a little quiet but she talks sometimes. Through out the 3 weeks we have been on tour. I've developed a crush on Y/N. I know it's bad because of the age difference. She 17 and I'm now 23. That's 6 years apart.

And what if Lauren ends up hating me for liking one of her little sisters. What if she thinks that I'm not good enough for Y/N. And what if Y/N doesn't like me back. I mean Dinah and Lauren have been dating since Brad disrespected her.

"Ally you okay?" Lauren asked looking concerned. I nodded not looking at her. For sure if I look at her I'm going to end up telling her everything.

"No your not Ally tell us what wrong." Dinah also said looking concern as well. Soon Normani and Camila also joined the conversation.

"I'm okay girls no need to worry." I said as calmly as I could. Still not looking at them. "Ally please tell us what's wrong we won't judge you know that." Lauren said softly I finally looked at her with tears going down my cheeks. "Ay mama don't cry it'll be okay." She pulled me into a hug. If only she knew that I had developed feelings for her little sister.

"You have feelings for Y/N?" Lauren asked pulling away from the hug and looking down at me. My eyes went wide I slowly took a couple steps back as I looked down. I slowly nodded.

"Hey I'm not mad. If I would want Y/N to date someone I would want that person to be you. I trust you Ally and I know you won't hurt her. I mean yea there's a small age difference but that doesn't matter." She smiled and hugged me tighter the girls joining us as well.

"There is a problem......what if Y/N doesn't like me back?" I said looking down.

"Are you kidding me. We see the way Y/N looks at you. She definitely likes you too just give this a try. Come on she's on the bus lets go." Before I could answer Lauren dragged me to the bus. We went in and it was quite too quite.

"Y/N?!" Lauren yelled but got no response. She took her phone out and called her but went to voicemail. The door opened and came in our driver Tim.

"Hey Tim have you seen Y/N?" Lauren asked.

"Yes she went for a walk a while ago. She said that she'll meet us at the hotel." Lauren nodded and texted her to be safe.

*****

We were now in the hotel and the girls thought it would be a good idea for me to share a room with Y/N. Lauren was with Dinah and Normani with Camila. Y/N wasn't here yet and I was starting to worry. What if she's lost? What if she's hurt? What if she was kidnapped? I heard the door open.

"Hey is she here yet?" I looked up at the girls. I shook my head. Lauren took her phone out and called Y/N. But again got voice mail. We all then called her but again voice mail. Lauren and I then started to freak out.

"Girls calm down Lauren don't you have a tracker on Y/N's phone?" Dinah said calmly. Lauren eyes went wide and she quickly tipped on her phone.

"She's on the tour bus." She furrowed her eyebrows. We all looked at each other and quickly made our way to the tour bus.