They caught you reading scenarios

Start from the beginning

 Jimin 

He was recording in the studio, Yoongi kept scolding him to hit a higher pitch. 

It was 2am in the night and you were reading scenarios, out of boredom but it was getting interesting. 

"No no no higher, Jimin why don't you just do it once I can let you go" Yoongi scolded. 

The perfectionist Yoongi was getting on your nerves but you know he'd just get the best out of Jimin. 

You were too deep into the scenario to notice Jimin was right behind you.  

"Aishhh my jagi reads such things?" Jimin spoke holding you from behind. 

"All the love outside my studio punks, out!" Yoongi yelled making Jimin laugh and hug Yoongi. 

Yoongi smiled. He smiled. Jimin made him smile. 

"You're breaking your own rules now, Min Suga" you said and he gave you a 'really?' look letting go of Jimin. 

"Goodnight Hyung" Jimin said and you waved to Yoongi who gave you a nod. 

At least you don't have to worry about the whole awkward scenario. 

You were quiet and sharing occasional normal glances with Jimin in the hallway, in the elevator he kept distance from you. 

When you heard the screams of the fans you knew you had to take the other car so you quickly escaped to the basement while Jimin went out the front. 

When you reached home you thanked the driver while getting into your joint penthouse with Jimin. 

He wasn't home, he went to the dorm. But you were sure he'd come back in an hour or so. 

You changed into your night clothes and laid on the couch waiting for Jimin to come back, checking your phone multiple times for any texts from him. 

Unfortunately there were none. 

In a while you fell asleep but woke up as soon as you heard the lock of your door turn along with the key. 

Why is he so late? 

He looked at you after he took off his shoes and jacket but he didn't hug you like he would everyday. 

"Jimin ah" you called out as he drank water in the kitchen. 

He looked at you and gave a nod. You got up from your warm place on the couch and hugged him from behind. 

"What's wrong?" you asked. 

"Nothing just that oppa missed his princess" he quoted the reader insert you were reading, shocking you. 

"I'm sorry, I know I shouldn't be-" He stopped you by flailing his hands. 

"Aishhh Don't be" he replied and finally hugged you. You let yourself drown in his arms.

When he was about to pull away he spanked your butt, making you gasp and almost yelp.  

"Instead be thankful oppa is in the mood" he said looking down at you, already leading. 

You took a packet of potaeto crisps and ripped it open and poured some sweet and hot tomato chilli sauce on it. 

Since you already had some hot chocolate  to go along with the crisps you sat down on your couch relaxing after a long day. 

You bit your lip as you came across some scenarios.