jeez I love that boy.... wait Oops

*baltimore show 2 days later*

I was all over the place.

“Taylor he is not good enough for you!”my mom yelled during taylor supposed intervention

I wasn’t paying attention I was too focused on set lists and the whole Alex thing,plus this being the last show and what shitty prank will i get. 

“Sarah!”my mom yelled at me 

“What?”

“I asked you a question!”my mom yelled 

‘Sorry.”I said as my phone buzzed

Texts 

Samuel Dude,get back ASAP! war in 30! 

Me ON MY WAY BABY BOY! 

I stood up and jumped over our sofa and darted out of the house. sped all the way to the scene calmly met my band and that started the water war,mind you its november and I am freezing. 

we ended the war went inside and got warm. god i love being in a band. than Alex showed up with coffee. god I Love him.. Shit. I really do. 

we all got ready sound checked. I avoided my family like the plague. like it was freaking bad. I finally got on stage. I rambled during a slow song. and than alex walked on and sang with me and has he was leaving,i said into my microphone “jeez I love that boy” 

The sense of relief and regret flooded my head. 

“Wait you LooooOOOOVE him?”Sam sang 

“Fuck,this next song’s called don’t worry, its not that serious.”

We finished our set and I ran off. straight into Alex. who grabbed my hand and pulled me outside. 

“I love you.”he said

“i love you too.”I said as he kissed me... OH Kisssesssssss :D

YAYYYY! he loves me!!! we walked back in and I realized way too much has changed. Allyson and Amanda and I have boyfriends and we don’t hang as much. we see each other everyday and I have no clue about anything. I barely talk to anyone other that Alex in All Time Low. I really don’t like it! 

 After the show. we did the typical sign shit take photos,than we all partied. Allyson,Amanda and I were wasted. like shit faced. 

“I miss you!”I cried as I hugged them 

“we need more time together.”Amanda cried back. 

“We are sisters.”Allyson said hugging me 

Than Jack walked over and i full on tackled him. 

“Jacky,we don’t talk anymore.”I cried

“Aww Sarah your wasted.”

“No I not!”I yelled as Alex walked over 

“Baby you got Swag.”Someone yelled

“yes she does.”Alex said laughing 

“Dude.”Rian said as I got off jack.

“Joshie!”I yelled 

“Yes sarie.”josh said walking over 

“I just wanted to say you are gorgeous and if I was single I totally be playing tonsil hockey right now.”

“ahh same.”Josh said “until then rain check.”

“mhmmmm.”I said smiling. 

If I was single id be all over him,but drunk sarah has a boyfriend who she loves and couldn’t imagine making out with any other person. well I could....... But I wont.. :)

During the time I was off, I was back to being me,not worried and just being a goofball with the bests,but than something happened that was about to change everything... 

*******OHHHH what do you think it is?!?!?! Comment and vote pretty please!